• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    how can Hillary do well in PA when she slams the coal industry and destroys those families? Is it pure urban center voting or loyal unions?

Yes, probably both.

But it must also be said that part of the issue is Trump. He's not going to connect well with the working class people in both urban and rural PA.

He is overachieving in OH, and I'll give him credit for that. I had thought that his appeal there would carry over to PA. But, since HRC is so strong in NY and the PA-NY connection is pretty strong, that might be a serious obstacle for him.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A new poll in NC has it closer than the others - HRC +2, within the MOE. My gut tells me it'll still break for Trump, but they'll have to keep up the efforts there.

Best case scenario for Trump right now has HRC at 274 EC delegates. Now, if he can get the 5 NM delegates..... ;)

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    A new poll in NC has it closer than the others - HRC +2, within the MOE. My gut tells me it'll still break for Trump, but they'll have to keep up the efforts there.

Best case scenario for Trump right now has HRC at 274 EC delegates. Now, if he can get the 5 NM delegates..... ;)

Trump has a better chance in Colorado. Hillary's comments on maurijuana aren't helping her there.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ah, got it. Yeah, probably.

More possibly bad news. HRC +2 in a new poll from OH. Too soon to tell if its a trend, obviously.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    New poll has Trump nominally (+1) ahead in FL. In context, the post-debate polling there basically stays within the MOE, so its still a tie.

Makes for a tough strategic decision in the last month of the campaign: commit to winning FL, or spread out and try to treat all the battleground states the same.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    New poll has HRC leading in AZ, but within the MOE. That's like those signs that say "falling rocks" - an avalanche might be coming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What will the Trump supporters do if it is a landslide victory for Hitlery? I hope it's not, but given the fear about Trump, I just see a lot of people having great difficulty accepting Trump as a serious candidate. That it's even this close is only a testament to how much people fear a Hillary presidency, and that has zero to do with her gender.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

WTHR/Howey now reporting that Trump is up by 5 in Indiana with a 4 pt. MOE.

Dammit.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So much for all those posts about not voting for Trump doesn't matter in Indiana.
    I'm not totally there, yet, but this looks ominous.

But, from another perspective, if Trump can't win Indiana, he can't win it all.

ETA:
    If I [****in] have to [****in] vote for [****in] Trump just to [****in] help him win Indiana, I'm going to be [****in] madder than hell and probably not going to [****in] put up with his [****in] ****.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    What will the Trump supporters do if it is a landslide victory for Hitlery? I hope it's not, but given the fear about Trump, I just see a lot of people having great difficulty accepting Trump as a serious candidate. That it's even this close is only a testament to how much people fear a Hillary presidency, and that has zero to do with her gender.

We are going to stay away from the bench-press at our local gym.

Top Bottom