• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    It appears you have to sign in to practiscore to buy a shirt. If you don't want to create an account email me and I will order you a shirt

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Will carry optics be allowed at this match?

It cannot be stopped. Even if the provisional division is not recognized you could shoot the same gun in Open, where the magazines could be loaded to capacity.

SmolderOutdoors

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Westfield
    It cannot be stopped. Even if the provisional division is not recognized you could shoot the same gun in Open, where the magazines could be loaded to capacity.

true. Although I was more asking if there were any plans to add the provisional division to the sign ups and let people shoot it rather than running with the open crowd or taking the dots off and shooting production. Seems a few of the level twos are adding it. (Ohio)

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    true. Although I was more asking if there were any plans to add the provisional division to the sign ups and let people shoot it rather than running with the open crowd or taking the dots off and shooting production. Seems a few of the level twos are adding it. (Ohio)

i added a tab to the registration page for carry optics. it says" tactical". use it and we will figure it out at registration on the day you shoot

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Attention ROs. Even those newly minted ones that just finished the course this weekend. We are just over 100 days until this years section match and could use some more volunteers. If you are interested in the fame, fortune, prestige and free lunch that comes with working a USPSA section match, then shoot me an email at mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com. And if you act now, I will throw in a hug from Uncle Gary.*

*fame, fortune, prestige and hug not actually guaranteed.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Attention ROs. Even those newly minted ones that just finished the course this weekend. We are just over 100 days until this years section match and could use some more volunteers. If you are interested in the fame, fortune, prestige and free lunch that comes with working a USPSA section match, then shoot me an email at mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com. And if you act now, I will throw in a hug from Uncle Gary

*fame, fortune, prestige and hug not actually guaranteed.

Some may hold out for Uncle Rick and the trip to Gatlinburg.

Top Bottom