• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    Just messaged you on the website. I plan to attend as a builder. I'm a automotive technician by trade so I have tools but nothing specialized for the build. Does one need all of the specialized tools to attend and build or can you arrive with just the build kit, rivets, and flat? Thanks.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    We'll have the jigs, hydraulic presses, and drill presses, but you are welcome to bring your tools. You just need to bring the AK parts plus drill bits (unless you arranged to share with someone). If you plan to harden, you need to bring your own MAPP torch.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Kid if I can make it I will be there just to see you again ol Buddy.
    It won't be the same as the garage repair shop, but we wont have to step around your Rolls, Jag, and Mercedes collection either.

Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    Great. I do have drill bits and a mapp gas torch that I will bring along with me. I also messaged you about an m92 sbr that I would like to install a fixed rear trunnion on. I of course have all the correct paperwork for the form 1 stamp that I would bring along as well. I have a manticore arms adapter on there now but it's just not cutting it. If time permits of course I was wondering if we could knock this out as well. Thanks.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Sure if we have time and machine is available. I don't care about a stamp. You're going to do the work, not me.

Edit - AllenM has the final say.

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    As a 07 and SOT 2 if it is done on my property I care about the stamp

Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    Don't worry Allen I keep a copy of all of my stamps wherever my guns go. If I got pulled over etc I better have a good line if I don't have them handy. For that reason I have multiple copies in multiple places. You've done some work for me twice before as well.

Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    I'd also like to note that woody131 plans to attend. He's tried to sign up but might be having browser issues or the like. Just trying to keep your headcount accurate.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Don't worry Allen I keep a copy of all of my stamps wherever my guns go. If I got pulled over etc I better have a good line if I don't have them handy. For that reason I have multiple copies in multiple places. You've done some work for me twice before as well.

It's no sweat and I will be glad to assist if needed

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Just fyi, the sign up form is down until I finish adding recaptcha tonight. Stupid spam bot is messing with it today.

You can pm me to join if you can't wait until I fix the site. Thanks.

EDIT: Website is fixed. Spammers should be stopped now.

Last edited:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Thought id throw it out there that i have the bending Jigs for HK/Cetme and HMG bending Jig for the CETME L so if anyone needs one please speak up and ill bring them along... That way maybe some of you can knock out another flat at the same time

The HK jig should work for any MP5/hk93/G3/HK-91/ Cetme C not sure if it will work for the mp5K's or not

Top Bottom