• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wuza22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    All, I had great time today. 3rd build session with the group and now all complete. 99% done today and went home and finished the rest, nothing too great but it is my first build. Big thanks to Duffman and Wabbit for assistance. I hope to pass on knowledge to others. AllenM, big thanks for the rail trimming assistance at the end, it made the difference finishing today. I hope to test fire it tomorrow.

ak_finished.jpg

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    All, I had great time today. 3rd build session with the group and now all complete. 99% done today and went home and finished the rest, nothing too great but it is my first build. Big thanks to Duffman and Wabbit for assistance. I hope to pass on knowledge to others. AllenM, big thanks for the rail trimming assistance at the end, it made the difference finishing today. I hope to test fire it tomorrow.

I'm glad that rifle is done. I want to do a video about the Childers receiver. Your rifle was a lot more difficult because it wasn't a Tapco flat.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I got to drop by also and visit with my old buddy AKNUT, my son in law dropped by later also, I was surprised how well the area was layed out with everyone helping each other immensely, I had no kit or repairs to do, just sat around and BS'd a while watching some nice kits come together.

Top Bottom