lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    d08aob.jpg

Fargo, you're killing me with these wonderful "make me hungry at 10 pm" pictures. And your grille is outstanding. I would be terrified to see your grocery bill! :)

Keep the pics coming.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    I don't have an egg, I was referring to the temp of my weedburner flame. I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about sticking the torch into the vent of the frozen shut egg. I did once touch off a fireball out of my UDS. Lost some hair when the smoke that had built up when I choked a bacon flare up ignited when I opened the lid too soon.

sounds good, that flame over thing can be crazy scary. BTW. love your pics

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Fargo, you're killing me with these wonderful "make me hungry at 10 pm" pictures. And your grille is outstanding. I would be terrified to see your grocery bill! :)

Keep the pics coming.

Thank you for the kind words! I actually have a very large family and one income, so my shopping of the deals and discounts is aggressive, bordering on hostile. I expect to be trespassed from Kroger any day. A lot of the higher-end stuff I get to cook comes from my friends so I want to give them credit. That, and I butcher a significant amount of meat myself which really helps.

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    I don’t have any pics but I made some pulled pork from some shoulder roasts and smoked beans Saturday. The pork was good but the beans were amazing. I used a modified version of the Dutch’s baked beans recipe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom