• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Orchards should be looking to prune their trees in the next 3 months or so. Winter and/or early spring is a great time to stock up on some apple wood for your stick or chunk burners.

Doesn't anyone else dry their wood after they are done cooking? Is that just me? I usually throw some sticks on the grill when I'm done cooking and the coals are burning down.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Gonna have to revive this one for the last few days of 2019.

Can someone please recommend a REAL meat market in the Beech Grove (SE Indy) vicinity. My fiancee' got a reccomendation through a coworker and the people working the counter were wearing turtle-necks and the meat was about 4x the cost it should have been. Good looking cuts, but WAY over my budget.

I want a place where the store IS the freezer and the cashier wears a bloody apron. Are there any like that around here?

Sorry in advance...i've been in Indy for a single month and am like a lost child.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Gonna have to revive this one for the last few days of 2019.

Can someone please recommend a REAL meat market in the Beech Grove (SE Indy) vicinity. My fiancee' got a reccomendation through a coworker and the people working the counter were wearing turtle-necks and the meat was about 4x the cost it should have been. Good looking cuts, but WAY over my budget.

I want a place where the store IS the freezer and the cashier wears a bloody apron. Are there any like that around here?

Sorry in advance...i've been in Indy for a single month and am like a lost child.
    The Meat shop in Mooresville fits that description. Unfortunately, sometimes the quality is hit or miss. The prices are always decent.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Pork shoulder today. I usually don't "mop" mine, but decided to give it a shot today with whatever ingredients I could come up with. Everything is better with bourbon.
    5cbe33e6c8ee17fa5b7384e5709da433.jpg
    b4c51b1cd392842e1f4f59423805c9c5.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Top Bottom