• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I don't want this to become a competition. All I want is for people to try it. If it takes a rest to make it happen the first time, then so be it. This is about fun and trying something new.

Thanks

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't want this to become a competition. All I want is for people to try it. If it takes a rest to make it happen the first time, then so be it. This is about fun and trying something new.

Thanks
    Too late! I have the twin to your Heritage. Pretty accurate plinker. I’m more like deo62 and shooting at the whole deck, but very accurate especially with the price point. No muzzle climb, you know something happened but about zero recoil.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Too late! I have the twin to your Heritage. Pretty accurate plinker. I’m more like deo62 and shooting at the whole deck, but very accurate especially with the price point. No muzzle climb, you know something happened but about zero recoil.

I’ll probably use my Model 617.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was too embarrassed to ask how you dangle a card so as it to present itself edge first, at the range. :dunno:
    I thought it would involve anchoring it to a larger piece of cardboard somehow. :scratch:
    Although, at the range, after it has been halved, you wouldn't be able to retrieve both halves assuming one half would fall out, unless you put a string on the upper & lower.
    I always try to make something hard out of the simplest things. :laugh:
    It is a gift. :ugh:

si-logo.png

[h=1]Skills Check: Card-Cutting Trick Shot[/h]
    "You’ll need a piece of cardboard, a deck of playing cards, a box of ammunition and your favorite hand cannon to perform this “trick” of cutting playing cards in half. I like to shoot the face cards because they’re more visually interesting than the number cards. I cut a slot in the cardboard target backer that’s about the length of a playing card then insert a card far enough into the slot to hold it edge-on. Stepping back about 3 yards, I aim at the edge of the card and fire."

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    An ongoing senior moment seems to be keeping me from finding a deck of playing cards. No worries...I'm sure they will show up after I've bought a new deck.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom