• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thought I'd give it another try and use my MKIV with CCI SV this time. Not so much good shooting as "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while".

NFgyUU1.jpg

One hand, 25' from muzzle to card. Touched the ace of spades in the upper left corner about 5 shots in and split it on either the 12th, 13th or 14th. After several misses, I switched to a two handed hold and split the ace of hearts somewhere in the 25th-30th shots.

Great job.

For the record, I was out not that long ago and probably tried over 50 rds at 10 yards. Notta, nuttin', ziltch. Makes it better the next time you succeed.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. Since today is the last day, I'll extend it past this coming weekend. The deadline is now 23:59 on Monday, July 6th. Drawing will be held between that time and Friday, July 10th.

So if you head out to celebrate America's Birthday this weekend by slinging some lead downrange, put up a playing card and give it a try.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ok. Since today is the last day, I'll extend it past this coming weekend. The deadline is now 23:59 on Monday, July 6th. Drawing will be held between that time and Friday, July 10th.

So if you head out to celebrate America's Birthday this weekend by slinging some lead downrange, put up a playing card and give it a try.

Thanks for the extension. I just got some cheap cards to shoot last night. It will definitely make a challenge for the family over the 4th

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I tried again last week. The best I got was a black smudge and the rearward part of the card shredded. But not split completely. I had limited time and had to get my other practice rounds in before time ran out.

At least I did it once!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll get all of the post numbers with split cards and throw those numbers in a random number picker and post the winner before Friday.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thanks BT for doing this. It was fun. I didn't think it was possible that I could split a card, but I surprised myself.:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    2 shots first card, 4 shots second
    PNW8i4Tl.jpg

Per the random number list, post #46 is what it selected. (see screenshot below) Deo62 is the winner! I'll figure out how to add a year to your Site Supporter Status and let you know per PM.

Thanks for everyone who tried. You can always post more pictures of your successful splits on this page. Just no prize. I'll try and make this an annual thing.

218NFLy.png

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Congrats...I had two entries and they came in last as usual. That's why I rarely buy lottery tickets.

At least this the cost of this one was only having fun.:)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom