• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. I get it. I forgot the whole brouhaha about that.

And Islamists. Not to knock it that belief, but overcoming temptation (which I assume is the reason why the Pence's subscribe to that practice) proves your faith in God. If one avoids temptation universally, without a specific reason, then IMO they don't have faith in their relationship with God. Avoiding "Karen," because she presents herself in a way that makes you uncomfortable is one thing; avoiding ALL women for the same reason is an entirely different matter.

Also, it possibly has something to do with I Thessalonians 5:22 about avoiding appearances of evil, translation controversies notwithstanding. And, if you're seen with a woman who is not your wife, people whisper.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I hope Mrs. Obama's recent campaign add, on the "peaceful protests" and inferring that Trump voters are racist, gets brought up as a topic for discussion this evening...

[video=youtube;AS-MVdXBsKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-MVdXBsKc[/video]

The fake outrage from that fake woman is appalling.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    And yet her partner, in a 2008 pre-election interview, said that if he failed to be elected, it would not be due to racism, but that he failed to get his message across effectively. Go figure.

In fairness, he would later claim that his decline in approval ratings was at least some result of racism. Because obviously racists were playing 4D chess, and approved of him so they could make his numbers fall. There was no way people could just agree with his policies, or anything like that.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    And Islamists. Not to knock it that belief, but overcoming temptation (which I assume is the reason why the Pence's subscribe to that practice) proves your faith in God. If one avoids temptation universally, without a specific reason, then IMO they don't have faith in their relationship with God. Avoiding "Karen," because she presents herself in a way that makes you uncomfortable is one thing; avoiding ALL women for the same reason is an entirely different matter.

Or... And this is just a guess. Maybe he has witnessed nonsense like the Kavanaugh fiasco.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

That's why I often higher prostitutes and just sit with them in a hotel room to prove I have faith.

Come'on Kut, if you set that line far from the danger zone, you'll be better for it.

Adultery is devastating fire; why even entertain a spark of it?

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    My prediction....Pence's calmness will trigger Harris and she will blurt out stupid things that CNN and the marxist media will tout as sheer brilliance.

She thinks she's the candidate for the Presidency...and she probably is.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    This could well be the ACTUAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. We all know the health conditions of Biden and Trump...

I hope Mrs. Obama's recent campaign add, on the "peaceful protests" and inferring that Trump voters are racist, gets brought up as a topic for discussion this evening...

Here's a more faithful rendering of Michelle-O's critical video. Very much worth watching.
    https://streamable.com/18d5v6

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That ***** needs to watch Antifa's livestream.

That ***** needs to watch the video of BLM marching through the suburbs in the middle of the night chanting "wake up mother****ers wake up".

That ***** needs to hear what BLM has actually said.

That ***** is crazy.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That ***** needs to watch Antifa's livestream.

That ***** needs to watch the video of BLM marching through the suburbs in the middle of the night chanting "wake up mother****ers wake up".

That ***** needs to hear what BLM has actually said.

That ***** is crazy.
    Don’t forget BLM accosting people demanding that they swear allegiance to the cause. Moochelle must be okay with all that ****.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Politico is already running interference to frame the debate optics, and set expectations: https://twitter.com/politico/status/1313862751220117505

"As Kamala Harris and Mike Pence face off tonight in the first veep debate, we take a look at the history of sexism on the debate stage. Can it change going forward?"
    It’s same old tactic. Question a woman on leftist policies you are a sexist. Take a Black candidate to task over policy and you’re a racist. They be calling Pence a racist sexist before all this is said and done.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s same old tactic. Question a woman on leftist policies you are a sexist. Take a Black candidate to task over policy and you’re a racist. They be calling Pence a racist sexist before [STRIKE]all this is said and done[/STRIKE] he even takes the stage.

FIFY...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think every man likes attention from an attractive woman. You just don't cross the line.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I am obviously missing something. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

It’s not avoiding all women. It’s avoiding being ALONE with a woman.

Today’s #metoo culture should teach us the value in this common sense approach to life.

If someone comes out and says Trump took them to a hotel room and accosted them, everyone will think “hmm...maybe, maybe not.”

Same accusation comes out against Pence, we are much less likely to believe it.

It’s one thing if a husband and wife come to this mutual agreement.

It’s another thing if it’s mandated by the theocratic state.

And did you really just compare biblical Christian ethics to Islam to win your argument?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

You are wrong. Pence's policy is to prevent the possibility of an unsubstantiated he said/she said allegation that he'd have to refute without corroborating witnesses - you know, the stock in trade of the [STRIKE]pond scum[/STRIKE] party you're supportive of

Top Bottom