• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You are wrong. Pence's policy is to prevent the possibility of an unsubstantiated he said/she said allegation that he'd have to refute without corroborating witnesses - you know, the stock in trade of the [STRIKE]pond scum[/STRIKE] party you're supportive of
    Surely the party of tolerance would never do such a thing.

Believe all women, unless those women are accusing your candidate... in which case they’re a traitor to women’s rights.

Browsing around twitter I was reading a gay conservatives post, and so many homophobic remarks on his comments from the left. I’ve never seen conservatives attack somebody like that. There’s a black woman that has came out as conservative, she posted screenshots of her inbox... wow. The most evil racists remarks I’ve ever seen. Wishing her death, telling her she should be lynched, n word multiple times... and when people would reply to them calling it out, their replies were it’s ok because they’re supporting a fascist, so it’s their duty to attack fascism supporters. In other words, believe what I tell you to believe, or I can be racist and homophobic towards you and it’s ok because my party is the party that “supports blacks and gays”. Morons.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Surely the party of tolerance would never do such a thing.

Believe all women, unless those women are accusing your candidate... in which case they’re a traitor to women’s rights.

Browsing around twitter I was reading a gay conservatives post, and so many homophobic remarks on his comments from the left. I’ve never seen conservatives attack somebody like that. There’s a black woman that has came out as conservative, she posted screenshots of her inbox... wow. The most evil racists remarks I’ve ever seen. Wishing her death, telling her she should be lynched, n word multiple times... and when people would reply to them calling it out, their replies were it’s ok because they’re supporting a fascist, so it’s their duty to attack fascism supporters. In other words, believe what I tell you to believe, or I can be racist and homophobic towards you and it’s ok because my party is the party that “supports blacks and gays”. Morons.

Yep. Tautology at its finest.

"You are a evil because you hate"

"It is ok for me to hate you because you are evil"

:nuts:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    giphy.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol. What would a Biden administration do a trump administration wouldn’t?

answer: there’s 200,000 dead. People are without jobs. President didn’t wear masks.

Still no answer?

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Lol. What would a Biden administration do a trump administration wouldn’t?

answer: there’s 200,000 dead. People are without jobs. President didn’t wear masks.

Still no answer?
    This is what bothers me so much about politicians. Why can't they just answer the question? It's obvious they're just talking in circles and I don't think anyone falls for it.

Top Bottom