• JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wrap it up, were done for the year.

Chief Scumbag, needs a new job.

:thumbsup: The Brady Bunch in Gary will soon be folding up their tents for new hunting grounds. Rodney Pol will have to find something else to do for the city -- perhaps prosecuting parking tickets? His dream of fame and fortune, moving on to a bigger and better mega-million law career by bringing down the firearm industry is quickly vaporizing.

:banana: :banana: :rockwoot::rockwoot::banana::banana:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Chief Scumbag was sporting Robert Reed circa 1971 hair. "The Brady Bunch" works two different ways.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep good job all. I have to clean and return this M777 before anyone notices.

Remember.. if you liberate government armaments to help move along social change. Please always clean them before returning them to the goverment stockpile.. thank you. (Just at those GIs did way back in Athens, They cleaned all the weapons and returned them)

1710542689624.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The real thanks go to you, Kelly! You do a fantastic job keeping us in the know and rallying us when needed!
    Thank you @firecadet613 . This is the end of my busy season, but my hobby seems to be expanding. Last Fall I took on the role of Co-Director of Government Affairs for the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association. Thankfully 1235 got signed, I have an article for the quarterly newsletter ready to go but I had to wait for the bill to get signed. I didn't want to have to hit reply to all with STOP THE PRESSES!!

When I was at the Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo David Conte (my NRA-ILA POC) asked me if I had any Hatch Act issues (I am a .gov Fed civilian, not a 3-letter agency) when I took on the ISRPA position. About the time I said that I have a 6-page email from the legal-eagles saying that I could do this and the limitations (which I did know about) on things I can't do; then the light bulb came on that he wasn't just asking out of curiosity.

Well, my role with the NRA-ILA seems to have expanded. I think I'm doing what I have been doing, but now I'll have an NRA-ILA polo shirt.

In the mean time, a Perdoma Habano Connecticut Churchill pairs well with a Woodford Reserve Double-Oaked with 1 ice cube. This was a good year for the 2A at 200 West Washington Street. Time to raise a glass and celebrate. Then, get back to business because this **** never ends.

Top Bottom