• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I'm calling shenanigans on killough with the eley. I think they still had over 1000 bricks but pulled their inventory. For whatever reason who knows but they had 1100 bricks and a few hours later POOF all gone...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm calling shenanigans on killough with the eley. I think they still had over 1000 bricks but pulled their inventory. For whatever reason who knows but they had 1100 bricks and a few hours later POOF all gone...

And what makes you think I didn't get carried away and buy it all? :laugh:

I did get a package from them today but it only had two more boxes of the Action Plus and 1250 split between 3 other types to try.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Not much profit margin in (cheap, plinking) 22 for large ammo manufacturers so I think it will take much longer than other calibers to catch back up.

The equipment used to produce rimfire is completely separate from centerfire. Rimfire production isn't put on hold to make more centerfire.

what I meant was that if any calibers get more attention (to catch up with current demand), as in more workers/shifts added or a dormant machine or two fired back up...it won't be 22

Top Bottom