10   0   0
    Last edited:

recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    What do the meetings generally consist of and generally last? Really looking to get together with some like minded people and 2A supporters. I just moved back to the area from CO (Ft.Carson).

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    January meeting info

Don't forget:

The next 2nd Amendment Patriots North meeting will be on Tuesday (always the LAST Tuesday of the month) Jan 29th at Kodiak Range in South Bend. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM.

The meeting is a carry in dinner so bring a dish if possible. Don't worry if you can't because there's usually plenty.

Right now we have a lot of things to talk about so this promises to be an interesting meeting.

We are meeting at:

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc.
    4611 S Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614

We try to keep the meetings about 1 hour long. However, since there is so much happening; this meeting will probably be longer.

See you on the 29th.

Stay safe an help protect our Constitution.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Update for Tuesday meeting.

We are expecting a lot of people to attend this meeting. If you have a lawn chair or portable chair available -- please bring it along. Since we are not a formal organization and with no money, we can't easily purchase chairs. However if anyone knows of free (or close to free) chairs that might be available -- please let us know.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this time around. Vehicle problems, bad brakes suck. I wanted to attend though, as I got a Indiana Gun Laws speech coming up here in a couple weeks and always need the inspiration...

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    I was around the corner off to the side of the front table, so I never saw anyone speak. Only heard voices....wonder if those were just in my head....lol

Top Bottom