• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I've finally be able to make my first meeting. I'm kid free most of this week (my sons no good mom has him this week).

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Count me in... I have a commitment on the 4th Tuesday each month. Since this is one of the rare ones with a fifth Tuesday, I am good to go...

Never been to one, whats the routine?

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Just a note: After the meeting tonight we will be giving a brief demonstration on the Tactical Range of the different drills taught in the Defensive Handgun Courses. We also have the final day of a Level II Defensive Handgun Course going on tonight. Anyone is welcome to come and watch.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm in for sure. Going to bring my wife and 9 year old with me.

How long does the meeting last? My wife and son want to do some shooting too and I have a laser on my wife's pistol that I need to get sighted in.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Meeting tonight!

I APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING OUT THIS MEETING NOTICE RATHER LATE.

The next 2nd Amendment Patriots North meeting will be held on Tuesday August 28th at 6:30 PM. This promises to be a very interesting and exciting meeting. The meeting will be held at:

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc.
    4611 S Burnett Dr
    South Bend, IN 46614
    574 299-8000
    www.kodiakrange.com

Kodiak Firing Range is offered as a meeting place for 2A Patriots North thru the generosity of Mr. Mike Zimmerman (Owner). Thanks Mike for your hospitality.

Don't forget -- this is a potluck dinner so, if possible please bring a covered dish. If you are unable to bring food, please attend anyway. We always seem to have plenty of food.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I HAVE CHANGED EMAIL SERVICES AND I HAD TO TRANSFER THE MAILING LIST FOR 2A PATRIOTS OVER TO THE NEW EMAIL SYSTEM MANUALLY. AS A RESULT, THERE WILL PROBABLY BE PLENTY OF ERRORS IN THE DISTRIBUTION LIST. If you discover any errors, please accept my apologies and let me know of the problem -- so I can fix it. Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Norm Hood has a short program planned for the meeting.

In addition, we are scheduled to have a representative from an individual running for congress. Please come to the meeting and show your support for the Second Amendment to the representative.

See you on the 28st and stay safe.

2nd Amendment Patriots North
    Dennis Whittaker

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Meeting notes from 8/28/12

It was a great meeting last night. We had a regional director from Jackie Walorski's campaign brief us on her race for the 2nd District house seat. Thanks from the 2A Patriots North to Emily Daniels!

Emily tells us that volunteers are welcome at the victory centers in Mishawaka and Elkhart so give her an hour or two per week working the phones to get out the vote.

Jackie is very pro 2A, has her lifetime LTCH and wrote and sponsored the legislation in Indiana that gave us the lifetime license. Stand with Jackie!

To help her win this seat, go to Jackie Walorski for Congress - Home and donate time, money or both!

At last month's meeting, we surveyed our group (38 of us) and the results were:

Do you have a current LTCH? 88.4% yes.

If you came upon a LEO in serious trouble in a gun fight and you were armed, would you consider helping them even if it would mean you would be in danger?
    Local or county LEO--89.5% yes
    Indiana State LEO--92.1% yes
    Federal LEO (non military) 86.8% yes

Also discussed were training opportunities at Kodiak and with Norm Hood.

Please mark your calendar for the last Tuesday of every month at 6:30 and join us for the latest 2A news, lively discussions, great food and some shooting before and/or after the meeting.

We meet here:
    4611 S Burnett Dr

South Bend, IN 46614
    574 299-8000
    www.kodiakrange.com

Best,

Stocks

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING OUT THIS MEETING NOTICE RATHER LATE.

The next 2Nd Amendment Patriots North meeting will be held on Tuesday September 25th at 6:30 PM. The meeting will be held at:

4611 S Burnett Dr

South Bend, IN 46614

574 299-8000

www.kodiakrange.com

Kodiak Firing Range is offered as a meeting place for 2A Patriots North thru the generosity of Mr. Mike Zimmerman (Owner). Thanks Mike for your hospitality.

Don't forget -- this is a potluck dinner so, if possible please bring a covered dish. If you are unable to bring food, please attend anyway. We always seem to have plenty of food.

democracywins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Marion, IN
    I am fully in support of the 2nd, but sometimes I get scared when I go to the 1500 and I see looking at guns and I'm thinking in the back of my mind "Now that would be a scary person with a gun!" :)::ar15:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Meeting tonight-last one of 2012

Hope to see you there!

There is be a meeting of the Second Amendment Patriots North on Nov 27th at Kodiak Range at 6:30 PM.

Kodiak Range is located at:

Kodiak Range
    4611South Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614
    574 299-8000
    Home | Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc

This will be our last meeting of the year, since there is no meeting in December. If possible, bring a covered dish for passing. If you can't, come anyway -- we always seem to have plenty of food.

Come hungry and bring your guns -- perhaps we can spend some time on the range after the meeting.

Thanks.

Dennis Whittaker

Top Bottom