• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    As and FYI, that is also Octoberfest weekend in Seymour. After the shoot come down town for some great food, and a nice festival atmosphere!

Oops, did not think about that. I will have to look at the schedule. I am a cubscout den leader and will be in the parade with the kids. I will plan on breakfast and give a "lets see" about the shooting.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks Patriot,

Just trying to talk/PM Vert and you too, not enough posts yet. I'm workng on it just big internet talker.

Just send Fenway your $10 and call it good. I know what you mean about not being a big poster. I trolled around the site for quite some time before I felt comfortable posting on the internet.

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I missed the 1st one, and I really wanted to attend. I will certainly attend this one. Pan cakes and guns? What could be better? We'll see you there

I'll bring a few toys, big ones and little ones.
    .:rockwoot:

Sorry, I am going to have to bail on this one as well. I just found out, my family is having a memorial service for my recently departed Grand Father on the 2nd. So will have to catch you all again on a future date. Peace:patriot:

Last edited:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Well I can change my official maybe to a no. To many people have already taken ETO for me to get the day off.. :( But you better have fun and post pictures of stuff up here!! Hope you all have a great time!!!:yesway:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well I can change my official maybe to a no. To many people have already taken ETO for me to get the day off.. :( But you better have fun and post pictures of stuff up here!! Hope you all have a great time!!!:yesway:

I'm sorry to hear that. I will defiantly post pics. Maybe I can arrange another one before it gets too cold.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, the shotty is a big maybe for me also. Just depends on how my back feels. Hopefully I can get my AK project done before then. Also I'm thinking instead of bringing my .22MWR. Bringing my 10/22 again. It's just cheaper to shoot a lot. Also if my Marlin .22LR is done. Which it should be. I may bring it also.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Guys, I'm going to have to bow out of this round. I have a lot to do to get my new house move-in ready by the end of October.

Hopefully I can catch you guys the next time around.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Nick, put me down as a maybe. Not sure If I'm gonna make it to badlands or not that day. Low on funds and This is a lot closer. If I come, I will have my 700 and XD with me.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nick, put me down as a maybe. Not sure If I'm gonna make it to badlands or not that day. Low on funds and This is a lot closer. If I come, I will have my 700 and XD with me.

Right on, I gotcha down. What caliber is your 700? I would, like to try it, and I would supply my own ammo.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Right on, I gotcha down. What caliber is your 700? I would, like to try it, and I would supply my own ammo.

Its a .243, and sorry I called you Nick. I thought CombatVet started the thread. Go ahead and put me down as a yes. Not gonna have my rear shock mount fixed on the jeep so I can go wheeling before next weekend. I hate second shift.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Its a .243, and sorry I called you Nick. I thought CombatVet started the thread. Go ahead and put me down as a yes. Not gonna have my rear shock mount fixed on the jeep so I can go wheeling before next weekend. I hate second shift.

Sounds good bro. If I can, I'll try to pick a box or two of ammo for the 700. Look forward to seeing you there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom