• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    As and FYI, that is also Octoberfest weekend in Seymour. After the shoot come down town for some great food, and a nice festival atmosphere!

Oops, did not think about that. I will have to look at the schedule. I am a cubscout den leader and will be in the parade with the kids. I will plan on breakfast and give a "lets see" about the shooting.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks Patriot,

Just trying to talk/PM Vert and you too, not enough posts yet. I'm workng on it just big internet talker.

Just send Fenway your $10 and call it good. I know what you mean about not being a big poster. I trolled around the site for quite some time before I felt comfortable posting on the internet.

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I missed the 1st one, and I really wanted to attend. I will certainly attend this one. Pan cakes and guns? What could be better? We'll see you there

I'll bring a few toys, big ones and little ones.
    .:rockwoot:

Sorry, I am going to have to bail on this one as well. I just found out, my family is having a memorial service for my recently departed Grand Father on the 2nd. So will have to catch you all again on a future date. Peace:patriot:

Last edited:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Well I can change my official maybe to a no. To many people have already taken ETO for me to get the day off.. :( But you better have fun and post pictures of stuff up here!! Hope you all have a great time!!!:yesway:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well I can change my official maybe to a no. To many people have already taken ETO for me to get the day off.. :( But you better have fun and post pictures of stuff up here!! Hope you all have a great time!!!:yesway:

I'm sorry to hear that. I will defiantly post pics. Maybe I can arrange another one before it gets too cold.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, the shotty is a big maybe for me also. Just depends on how my back feels. Hopefully I can get my AK project done before then. Also I'm thinking instead of bringing my .22MWR. Bringing my 10/22 again. It's just cheaper to shoot a lot. Also if my Marlin .22LR is done. Which it should be. I may bring it also.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Guys, I'm going to have to bow out of this round. I have a lot to do to get my new house move-in ready by the end of October.

Hopefully I can catch you guys the next time around.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Nick, put me down as a maybe. Not sure If I'm gonna make it to badlands or not that day. Low on funds and This is a lot closer. If I come, I will have my 700 and XD with me.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nick, put me down as a maybe. Not sure If I'm gonna make it to badlands or not that day. Low on funds and This is a lot closer. If I come, I will have my 700 and XD with me.

Right on, I gotcha down. What caliber is your 700? I would, like to try it, and I would supply my own ammo.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Right on, I gotcha down. What caliber is your 700? I would, like to try it, and I would supply my own ammo.

Its a .243, and sorry I called you Nick. I thought CombatVet started the thread. Go ahead and put me down as a yes. Not gonna have my rear shock mount fixed on the jeep so I can go wheeling before next weekend. I hate second shift.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Its a .243, and sorry I called you Nick. I thought CombatVet started the thread. Go ahead and put me down as a yes. Not gonna have my rear shock mount fixed on the jeep so I can go wheeling before next weekend. I hate second shift.

Sounds good bro. If I can, I'll try to pick a box or two of ammo for the 700. Look forward to seeing you there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom