3 US Marines take down gunman firing AK-47 on train in France.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Does the guy on the right really have his pen in his mouth? First time on a crime scene, rook? Why don't you just lick the corpse?

Someone run this through Google translate and send it to him: hands touch nasty stuff, hands touch pen, pen touches mouth, mouth touches nasty stuff.

Cigarette maybe?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm on it! :):
    He could be writing with the pen in his mouth and never touch it with his hands though. :dunno:
    Maybe that's a technique you can learn.

....I got nothing for that. If you'll eat a snail, you're beyond reasoning so I'll admit its quite possible.

Doesn't look like he has gloves on. Maybe he's just the bag-boy.

Yeah, still.

Part of the train perhaps? I think you say "Garde pour la Main"?

Maybe. Sort of like those "be careful where you eat a corn dog" pictures.

Cigarette maybe?

That was my first thought, but it seems silver, metallic, and too long. Maybe the French went that route with tobacco?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Folks, Please!!!

It's France, he's smoking a cigarette.

The Europeans are wimpy on certain fronts, but they aren't afraid to whistle at hot looking chics or smoke a cigarette in public.

If it's not a cigarette, then a vaporizer.

I don't get it. Americans kick A**, get some good press for once, and all anyone worries about is, "Hey ya'll, what's that Frenchie got in 'is mouth?" This could get as bad as the Jared Fogel thread where more people worried about the hot FBI agent than the story.

Regards,

Doug

PS - Does anyone have her contact information yet?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Folks, Please!!!

It's France, he's smoking a cigarette.

The Europeans are wimpy on certain fronts, but they aren't afraid to whistle at hot looking chics or smoke a cigarette in public.

If it's not a cigarette, then a vaporizer.

I don't get it. Americans kick A**, get some good press for once, and all anyone worries about is, "Hey ya'll, what's that Frenchie got in 'is mouth?" This could get as bad as the Jared Fogel thread where more people worried about the hot FBI agent than the story.

Regards,

Doug

PS - Does anyone have her contact information yet?

Well, we covered illiteracy in the USMC early on, so this is the next logical step.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think there is a thread going already but I admit you gave the coolest title

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It is OUTSTANDING to hear the young Blue-Suiter was released from the hospital. None of these guys should ever have to buy a drink again, EVER.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    CNN now two reports it was one Air Force, one inactive National Guard, and one civilian.

Also a fourth one, a French train driver, grabbed the suspect.
    A British citizen also helped plus from what I understand a fourth American (a dual French and American national) who was shot during the fight.

All those 6 passengers will meet the French president on Monday.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I read this and was very happy to hear our boys saved the day...even if they had help. I'm glad they gave the momentum to respond.

Sadly...my 2nd thought after hearing the news was....Will Obama praise the US Armed Forces members for thwarting a terror attack?...wow, he already has...I stand corrected. Nice

:popcorn:

The next thought was how long before it quickly gets forgotten here...as after all, these types of things only happen in the US.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    'I grabbed the AK and started muzzle thumping him in the head,' Alek Skarlatos said.

Mr Skarlatos added: "We just did what we had to do. You either run away or fight. We chose to fight and got lucky and didn't die."

What in the hell is muzzle thumping! :laugh:

France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious' - Europe - World - The Independent

p.s. Three people were injured in the attack, including a French actor who is believed to have hurt himself as he sounded the alarm. How?

Top Bottom