3 US Marines take down gunman firing AK-47 on train in France.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Also a fourth one, a French train driver, grabbed the suspect.
    A British citizen also helped plus from what I understand a fourth American (a dual French and American national) who was shot during the fight.

All those 6 passengers will meet the French president on Monday.

Excellent.

embmtxatl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2015
    Hendricks County
    These guys threaten our military members at home and call for lone wolf attacks. I hope they see that none of us will go quietly in the night. We will be prepared. We are the sheepdogs! We will protect our flock!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It's funny how this initially got reported as 3 marines. Their marketing is really top notch. They've got the whole world assuming every heroic American act is done by Marines.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's awesome to see fellow citizens who run towards the danger instead of away. For a lot of us that's the only way we are wired. Running away isn't an option when people need help and some of us have been in those situations to know we will and can do it. I'm so happy to see these were Americans and it's getting so much publicity in a time where the world (even our allies) hate and laugh at us thanks to our coward in chief. Because True Americans will kick your terrorist ass and beat you unconscious with your own rifle!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If only we knew what motivated this attack. Moroccan gunman on French train 'fought with ISIS in Syria' | Daily Mail Online

For future reference:

11215715_10102655093887736_6459271085737588868_n.jpg

embmtxatl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2015
    Hendricks County
    It's awesome to see fellow citizens who run towards the danger instead of away. For a lot of us that's the only way we are wired. Running away isn't an option when people need help and some of us have been in those situations to know we will and can do it. I'm so happy to see these were Americans and it's getting so much publicity in a time where the world (even our allies) hate and laugh at us thanks to our coward in chief. Because True Americans will kick your terrorist ass and beat you unconscious with your own rifle!

Preach brother! :rockwoot:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The latest:

"Terrorist? I am NOT a terrorist! I found these guns in the park. They do not belong to me. Allah? Who is this guy Allah you speak of?"

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "They beat him until he was unconscious" ... :yesway:

I kind of wondered about that. I read that they took the handgun away from him and threw it to the side; I think I probably would have shot him with it. Maybe they thought they could overpower him handily enough, but a round through the ball of the humerus would take the fight out of a guy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    'I grabbed the AK and started muzzle thumping him in the head,' Alek Skarlatos said.

Mr Skarlatos added: "We just did what we had to do. You either run away or fight. We chose to fight and got lucky and didn't die."

What in the hell is muzzle thumping! :laugh:

France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious' - Europe - World - The Independent

p.s. Three people were injured in the attack, including a French actor who is believed to have hurt himself as he sounded the alarm. How?

I believe you have to break a glass in order to push the alarm button.He probably cut his hand. :dunno:

Top Bottom