• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Thru all this hot humid weather, I have found that I can easily carry my Glock 26 in a snug t-shirt, and it's concealed very easy.

I have come to this conclusion:

Yes, sometimes it would be nice to carry a smaller pistol. But why? With a good belt and quality holster, I can carry a Glock 19 all day long in the hottest temperature, and keep it concealed no problem. I'm even betting I can do the same with my new Glock 17.

My Glock 26 is better than any .380 out there. It's a far better round, and even more reliable. With the size of today's 9mm handguns, anyone that chooses a .380 over the new 9mm pistols are, IMO, lazy. It's not that difficult to carry a 9mm.

I have no doubt that there is someone walking around with a 44 mag that would say your lazy and undergunned to carry a 9mm. He would probably say his Smith is better than any 9mm. I think his accusations of your laziness would be just as valid as yours

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have no doubt that there is someone walking around with a 44 mag that would say your lazy and undergunned to carry a 9mm. He would probably say his Smith is better than any 9mm. I think his accusations of your laziness would be just as valid as yours

LOL ok.

bluehdflhrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I would go with the 9mm now days they are almost the same size.I agree you should try out some before you buy one.You need to be comfortable with it or you wont carry it.If you don't have it with you its of no use to you.I prefer the Kahr P9 right size and shoots very well for me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I am presenting this question again. Can I receive an answer from "Pinkzebraglockgirl".
    Pinkzebraglockgirl Shot the ruger lc9 and did not like it. Personally I carry a glock 26, but I love shooting it. 2nd choice would be a much smaller m&p shield in 9mm. Go to the range and shoot the guns first so you don't have buyers remorse. Or if you are in nwin go to a meet and shoot, there are so many guns to try out, you will be able to decide what you like and handle better. Good luck.

Who, What and Were?

Where and when is a NWIN meet?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom