• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Finally went an got her today, Cant wait to take it out over the weekend an put some rounds through it.

1911.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Again, very nice! Springfield makes some great pistols. Be sure to let us know how she does once you get her out!

I'm heading to the range tomorrow and will bring mine along with a few others to enjoy the weekend with. Happy shooting!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well fellas got to put some rounds through it today before the ran hit. This gun functioned flawless. not even a hitch. Real nice havin a quality firearm
    biggrin.gif
    . Did notice that it does shoot a bit high. I think I might invest in a better set of sights for it. All in all, Im very pleased. Cant wait till my LTCH comes in, so I can keep it on my hip.

Bruno8pnk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2010
    45 ACP

Depending how your planning to use it, I like the PARA P-12, it is a fine piece. Also, I'll take it anytime over the others - doublestaked!! Can't beat having extra rounds. If you want more rounds try P-14.

black1705f

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    For reasonable price I'd have to say some model of Springfield. For unreasonable I'd suggest Colt, Kimber, H&K.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    For reasonable price I'd have to say some model of Springfield. For unreasonable I'd suggest Colt, Kimber, H&K.

Yea id love to have a colt1911, but to expensive for right now, maybe later on though, my GF dad has an original 1911 officers pistol from when he was in the service. That thing is nice I keep trying to buy it from him but still no luck(cant say as I blame him though,I wouldnt part with it either,lol)

OVERTHEHILLGUY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NEAR GREENWOOD, INDI
    :)Heres my suggestion. Buy the best 1911 you can NOT afford . shoot the heck out of it have fun and enjoy the gun. Five + years from now that gun will be worth much more then you payed for it and you would have all the enjoyment of owning a high-end gun.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    :)Heres my suggestion. Buy the best 1911 you can NOT afford . shoot the heck out of it have fun and enjoy the gun. Five + years from now that gun will be worth much more then you payed for it and you would have all the enjoyment of owning a high-end gun.

very true, Im lovin the springfield. Was hoping to go shoot some today, but the rain pretty well took care of that

Top Bottom