_DSC3111hdr.jpg

_DSC3124hdr.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, I'll get mine up there hopefully tonight. I have to get the folder downloaded to my internet pc first to send them up to facebook.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And a big THANK YOU to everyone that donated.
    The attendees were blown away that everything was free.

Free instruction, free ammo, free food.
    It was an awesome family event that was entertaining and educational, yet didn't hurt their family finances.

We had money, ammo, and food from all over.
    And thanks to the INGO Pony Express that moved everything up here.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Me an daughter had a good time. I felt stupid at doing the safety talk at first but then jedi fixed it with an old pro..sorry if i get the name wrong...Larry? He made things easier an even got my daughter Samantha doing it.
    Got to try skeet an was horribly terrible at it. Hit 1outa maybe 15 an that was with glasses off. Learned quit a bit about how to do it also. Thanks to those instructors. My daughter got the opportunity to shoot with Mike at his station, .thanks mike. I tried to get her to shoot the ak but she didnt want to wait for it.....
    Thanks for the event jedi, i actually leaned things i never really thought about and the food was good too. It's nice to be around friendly people that don't act like a know it all or treat you like crap because you don't know as much as they do.
    Thanks to all i talked to, sorry I'm terrible with names.....it's nice to belong to a group again since having to give up my 8th scale gas rc outlaw racing i did for many many years cause of my back and neck problems.....thanks again guys an gals....Toby

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Me an daughter had a good time. I felt stupid at doing the safety talk at first but then jedi fixed it with an old pro..sorry if i get the name wrong...Larry? He made things easier an even got my daughter Samantha doing it.
    Got to try skeet an was horribly terrible at it. Hit 1outa maybe 15 an that was with glasses off. Learned quit a bit about how to do it also. Thanks to those instructors. My daughter got the opportunity to shoot with Mike at his station, .thanks mike. I tried to get her to shoot the ak but she didnt want to wait for it.....
    Thanks for the event jedi, i actually leaned things i never really thought about and the food was good too. It's nice to be around friendly people that don't act like a know it all or treat you like crap because you don't know as much as they do.
    Thanks to all i talked to, sorry I'm terrible with names.....it's nice to belong to a group again since having to give up my 8th scale gas rc outlaw racing i did for many many years cause of my back and neck problems.....thanks again guys an gals....Toby

We all started of not knowing something, and we are hopefully still learning.
    Glad you had fun.

Top Bottom