• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Go into the "Welcome to INGO" thread and just post "Hello!" or "Welcome!" to every new person.

You will be at 100 posts by the end of next week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Go into the "Welcome to INGO" thread and just post "Hello!" or "Welcome!" to every new person.

You will be at 100 posts by the end of next week.

And he will get reported for 1 liners and I will have to clip his PC and around and around we go.

No 1 liners please.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I could generate 50 posts responding to people in this thread that you started. It just isn't that hard.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    At my current rate of quality posts, I should be able to PM someone in about 5 months.

Cannot buy anything posted because I have no way to contact a seller.

Cannot answer some questions because I can only do public replies.

"Quality" is a term that requires many points of qualification. I know of members here who are over 100,000 posts who have less than 50 quality posts. Just post more than a single word and appear to participate in the thread and you'll be fine. Post and reply in those threads. Spread your posts out over multiple threads so it's not easily traced and you're golden. Save the 20 bucks. Hell it used to be only 10 bucks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Quality" is a term that requires many points of qualification. I know of members here who are over 100,000 posts who have less than 50 quality posts. Just post more than a single word and appear to participate in the thread and you'll be fine. Post and reply in those threads. Spread your posts out over multiple threads so it's not easily traced and you're golden. Save the 20 bucks. Hell it used to be only 10 bucks.

Well, that would be maybe 2 of us.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Well, that would be maybe 2 of us.

yep, not sure more than that have over 100K posts
    Well that certainly limits the pool... Shadow has had some pretty impressive post... so.. :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    yep, SHadow and the Mouse are the only ones I know that have hit the magic mark without making 50 quality posts :):

Yeah Stevie Wonder can see through that one.

If you do not care for the 50 post rule I am OK with that. If you do not like certain staff members I am cool with that as well. In the long game it makes me no difference. This is just the interwebs.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah Stevie Wonder can see through that one.

If you do not care for the 50 post rule I am OK with that. If you do not like certain staff members I am cool with that as well. In the long game it makes me no difference. This is just the interwebs.

I haven't hit 50 either. I don't see it happening any time soon

Top Bottom