• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I recall, there was a post by someone who could not yet PM/buy in the classifieds, that was... let's say... slim. So slim, that it made me think of those long distance runners who are freakishly thin.

I don't think that post is there anymore.

So thin, when turned sideways, it disappeared.

It is gone.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It is gone.

That's what YOU think.

Somewhere, there's a parallel reality, where that post lives... nay... it thrives. And in that reality, that poster is PMing and classifying his way to Nirvana. No, not the band, the magical place where unicorns prance, rainbows happen without the rain, and low ball offers are always accepted. Unless you're the seller. In that case, everyone wants to pay more than your OBO pricing....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's what YOU think.

Somewhere, there's a parallel reality, where that post lives... nay... it thrives. And in that reality, that poster is PMing and classifying his way to Nirvana. No, not the band, the magical place where unicorns prance, rainbows happen without the rain, and low ball offers are always accepted. Unless you're the seller. In that case, everyone wants to pay more than your OBO pricing....

Utopia.....I heard it was real

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I finally made it to 50 and have never looked back I am more of a looker than poster though. I check the non firearms f/s thread every single day

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Big Tanker. Paging Big Tanker!

Salma-Hayek.jpg

Oh yeah. She turned 51 yesterday. Happy Birthday Salma.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Open those wallets. In my opinion contributing to this site is one of the best $20 I spend every year. The info, knowledge and use of the classifieds is worth way more than that. I am in hopes that all gun enthusiasts would contribute $20 (or more) to keep something as great as this site alive and well. It is not cheap to run a site like this. Many of us spend more than that on one gun magazine that doesn't give any of the benefits that INGO gives.:twocents::ingo:

Top Bottom