• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Since we're off topic, have you guys ever had people deliver packages like that inside your garage if you leave the door open during the summer? If our garage door is left open in the summer wtih kids coming and going getting bikes out there's days when I come home and see a package inside the garage up against the door to the garage. The way out house is laid out it's closer than the front door, but that just seems weird to me.

I've had that before. It was fine with me because I would have had to move it from the front porch to the garage anyway.

I've also had the delivery put at the front door with the garage door open. Guess it depends on the driver, relationship, company policy, and/or attitude.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Mine showed up this afternoon on my porch. Wife brought the box in. Made a comment about it not being as heavy as the last few ammo purchases.

I explained that it was only five boxes. Then she said it must be SD ammo then.

Smart one there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My UPS guy is good. The FedEx guy is an idiot... let's put a heavy box of ammo right up against the storm door so that you can't open the door to get your package and have to go out the back door....

Same. I had a driver just the other day walk up and toss a package at the front edge of the porch. In the rain. Literally an inch from the line where the concrete goes from wet to dry. There is a 12" strip that always gets wet, and a 2' strip that almost never gets wet due to the overhang. If the driver had put it back 12", it would have been out of the weather.

Lucky for me I heard them and went out right away so the paper envelope didnt get too wet.

Last edited:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    My six boxes showed up today! Great price... now I can shoot up my old HST ammo for practice. Got 100 rounds for my 9mm pistol, 100 rounds for my carbine and 100 rounds for my EDC G36.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Same. I had a driver just the other day walk up and toss a package at the front edge of the porch. In the rain. Literally an inch from the line where the concrete goes from wet to dry...

What? you expect them to all be as good a shot as my Fedex driver?

[video=youtube_share;DhG11JZQdak]https://youtu.be/DhG11JZQdak[/video]

Maybe your driver has better skills at turning around though.:)

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Got mine yesterday and let them acclimate over night... When did Federal start putting pink sealant on the HST's primers?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    You got me curious so I opened up a box of mine. 124 +p. It looks like no sealant at all, even with a magnifying glass.

This is my first batch of HST ammo. I usually run Gold Dot, which all have blue sealant. Maybe Federal is really careful about using their sealant?

Top Bottom