• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ill upgrade my patron life to benefactor life once wayne is out. Ive let them know this. I've already donated to them and I'm committed to fixing the NRA and making it better.

Keep in mind if you don't pay the full 600 off before its time to vite again at the NRA convention then you will not be able to vote. Payment plan memberships do not allow you to vote.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, she is not president because she arguably ran the worst campaign in history. That and I would rather light $600 on fire than give it to Wayne....

My reply: Without the NRA, Trump would have lost to "arguably" the worst campaign in history...

For the record, I am not a WL stooge, I am a huge supporter of Adam Kraut and his NRA reform plan, and want Trump to be reelected...

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I will tell you one thing. I believe that HRC would be president if not for the NRA...

That might be true. But the NRA was strong then. No one is questioning the strength of the past. We are talking about the current state of the NRA and worried about it's future.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Our enemies are ignorant. They refer to magazines as clips and call semi-automatics "machine guns" and say any child can buy a gun online. They say lots of stupid :poop:.
    Colion Noir once said there are two types of antis: the elites (Bloomberg, Soros, and yes Shannon Watts. Live behind fences and gates, have armed security, don't want the peasants to have arms), and the ignorant. I drew a correlation with terrorist organizations: the elite aren't blowing themselves up unless they are being chased down a dead-end tunnel.

What the ignorant do have is emotion, and a lot of it. They also have numbers. Having been in numerous committee hearings at the Statehouse I can say that the pro-2A side is always outnumbered. This has always been a very strange experience for me for a couple reasons. I'm not used to being around people with all emotion and no logic (I mean these people are loony) is one. Growing up in Southern Indiana I didn't know anyone who wasn't a gun owner until I went in the Air Force is another.

The loony, illogical, ignorant, antis and the dems they vote for? They don't know there are pro-2A groups other than the NRA. They might be ignorant, but the elites they blindly obey know who stands between them and their goals.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They aren't afraid of it is what it tells me. They wouldn't give free press to the nra of the nra didn't freely negotiate our rights. They fear goa and fpc.

You guys crack me up, on one hand you day they don't know the difference between magazines and clips, but they know and "fear" GOA or FPC.

I want NRA reform but want to win the election more, and reform will not happen before the election...

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    You guys crack me up, on one hand you day they don't know the difference between magazines and clips, but they know and "fear" GOA or FPC.

I want NRA reform but want to win the election more, and reform will not happen before the election...

There is no difference between magazines and clips for the sake of legislation. It's been shown multiple times that clip has been used in multiple training documents by military and police in place of magazine. It doesn't matter how you use them. Even by Merriam Webster a clip and magazine are interchangeable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Too bad, maybe THEN the Republican Party would be united in holding steadfast against ALL anti-gun legislation. Unlike now.

I would love to see that, but there was not another fighter on the card. DJT knocked them all out, and quite easily, I might add. If they could not fight for themselves, just how could they fight for us? And Republicans are notorious soft bellied whimps and just who on the card would have held them in line to support your positions?

DJT has a relationship with WL. Right now that is the closest seat to power any gun group has.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nobody likes the difficulties with the NRA leadership. However, a lot of the flames are fanned by folks that never liked the NRA in the first place. If you notice, the discussion is full of talking points, not unlike the current political scene.

The real question is whether it's worth losing losing ground that may never return in our lifetimes because you don't like the guy at the top?

How familiar to other current circumstances does that sound?

Do the letters TDS come to mind?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nobody likes the difficulties with the NRA leadership. However, a lot of the flames are fanned by folks that never liked the NRA in the first place. If you notice, the discussion is full of talking points, not unlike the current political scene.

The real question is whether it's worth losing losing ground that may never return in our lifetimes because you don't like the guy at the top?

How familiar to other current circumstances does that sound?

Do the letters TDS come to mind?

There are some people that will blame the NRA no matter what they do. After the Vegas shooting, our "friends" in the Congress came to the NRA and said, we are gong to pass something. There is nothing you can do to stop us from passing something. Do you want to try to reduce the damage or just let it happen. The NRA chose to try to reduce the damage.
    For some reason I am reminded of the animal rights person I saw on TV many years ago. They were talking about how hunting funded most of the conversation efforts for elephants. The woman said she would rather see elephants extinct than hunted, it would be less cruel.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The bumpstock thing is a good example. The neverNRA folks turned the NRA's stance of hands off on the unwinnable situation into the "NRA condoned the ban."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I listen to Dana Loesch's show from time to time. I've heard her say 2-3 times now that people she talks to in DC are saying there is now no one helping them (Assuming the "them" are the congressional republicans) in their fight with the gun grabbers. She's never really gone into any details beyond that. But with all the turmoil with the NRA these days, it does make me wonder how this is affecting their lobbying efforts.

Top Bottom