• Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It's also nowhere near 1980
    Are you seriously trying to say you bought powder for $3-9 a lb in 2023 or 2024?

You just posted you bought 7lb for $140-160
    8 for $180
    Yes I have thank you.
    The seven pounder was VV N560 powder its $55.00 a pound when I bought the seven pound.

Still waiting for you to list that 200 dollar 8 lb powder for $200 bucks. You might find a few jugs of Blackout and thats about it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yes I have thank you.
    The seven pounder was VV N560 powder its $55.00 a pound when I bought the seven pound.

Still waiting for you to list that 200 dollar 8 lb powder for $200 bucks. You might find a few jugs of Blackout and thats about it.
    You already bought from them I post deals from them often.

I can't compete with your $3 lb powder in 2024. You are king in powder purchases from unknown people and unknown companies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So your admiting you really don't have
    reputable sources just as cheap.
    We are not talking about reputable sources. We have been talking about John Doe from Fly By Night Inc. Do you not under stand what fly by night means?

This whole disagreement is you saying you will buy unknown powder in a container of your liking from someone you do not know from anywhere who says they think it's xyz powder.
    This has nothing to do with buying from a reputable company.
    Since you cannot seem to comprehend what I'm saying I see no need to continue.

No I don't know of any reputable company that sells any powder in 2024 for $3 a pound. I'm glad you do.

All I see is $24-25 a pound.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    Find someone that has an old 16# keg of 231. What kind of label is on it? A big round red sticker with 231, nothing else. If you buy that much at a time, a fancy label isn't needed.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    On my 3rd trip into The Reloader's Bench in Mt Juliet, TN in 2006 I saw a white box on top of the shelves. It had sat so long that it was a light tan color. The label was covered with clear packing tape that had turned tan. Majic marker used to write HP38 close to the label, couldn't read the label. I asked their price, $10 so I bought it.
    At my rental I had a bottle of HP38. Poured some into the cap. Pulled the heavy plastic bag from the box and compared, looked the same. I had 2 5 quart oil jugs that I used for water when needed. Left the caps off for a week for them to dry out. Filled both jugs pretty full. I've never weighed them, figured I got 25# of powder.

Top Bottom