• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    The Beretta Cx 4 works well as an SBR. Super reliable and mags are cheap. You can't go super short because of the stock though. I keep dreaming of doing one of mine as a SBR with a suppressor.

4-tfb.jpg

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not one vote for the CZ EVO yet? That thing is pretty high on my list. But I'm still waiting for GSG to crank out those alleged 9mm mp40's. That would just be too much fun.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Not one vote for the CZ EVO yet? That thing is pretty high on my list. But I'm still waiting for GSG to crank out those alleged 9mm mp40's. That would just be too much fun.

Just bought the Sig MPX Carbine today(well, after my "delayed" turns in to pick it up), but I'd love to get my hands on a CZ EVO. Unfortunately, we won't see them until the new/updated models start hitting the shelves. Looking like Q2. As soon as they start selling again, that will be filed for a SBR instantly.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i looked at one pretty closely for quite some time..... alot of the reviews complain about the mag lips cracking when mags are stored loaded.... im leaning on a kriss 9mm myself... mpx has some issue with its barrel shoulder coming loose i belive "miltary arms channel talks a little about that" but the cx4 i have heard no complaints so fair.... taurus has a new one that is slightly UMP'ish i wonder how it will perform

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    For me, SBR would be in .223. For me, I'd keep 9mm to a handgun. But, if I were to get a 9mm SBR, it would be a SIG MPX.

I already have an SBR in .223/5.56, so a 9mm SBR would be home defense/range toy for me.

I will say the MPX is very intriguing to me, but I'd rather have a fixed stock MP5. The Vector and the MPX are both viable options for me. It would be a suppressed and SBR Cleass III for me.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I already have an SBR in .223/5.56, so a 9mm SBR would be home defense/range toy for me.

I will say the MPX is very intriguing to me, but I'd rather have a fixed stock MP5. The Vector and the MPX are both viable options for me. It would be a suppressed and SBR Cleass III for me.
    It takes a while, but get them all. :thumbsup:

hondaCBR

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Indiana
    Although I am not interested in a SBR I asked myself which would would I choose? I liked the h&k usp. I feel pistol cal. SBR was designed for full auto. I would recommend a rifle cal. SBR over pistol cal. but that's out of my budget. I admire them and enjoy watching others use them on YouTube

hondaCBR

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Indiana
    There is a UMP conversion for the USC, to SBR I think. As far as a rifle cal SBR I liked the Arsenal 106 Krink. Good luck on your hunt

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There is a UMP conversion for the USC, to SBR I think. As far as a rifle cal SBR I liked the Arsenal 106 Krink. Good luck on your hunt

You can convert a USC to a UMP, then SBR it. The USC has a thin mag well that only accepts the single stack USC mags and the goofy skeleton stock. You can replace these with UMP parts. Go to HDPS for all your parts needs after you buy a USC.

HOMELAND DEFENSE AND POLICE SUPPLY CORP.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am a total PCC Fan Boy. My current roster is:

Sig MPX SBR (w/ telescoping stock) 9mm
    Quarter Circle 10 GSF SBR 9mm
    Quarter Circle 10 GLF SBR .45ACP
    Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 1 G19 version 9mm
    Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 G19 version 9mm
    Hi Point 995TS 9mm

The reason I love them all so much is because of being able to shoot steel at distances less than 100 yards. I can train with my 9mm PCC in CQB distances (10 -50yds) without risking ricochet or dimpling.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    It takes a while, but get them all. :thumbsup:

I won't get them all. This isn't Pokemon. However, I do plan on at least one pistol caliber SBR and a couple of cans. One in rifle caliber and one in pistol caliber. I shoot 9mm only, so get a 9mm can and a 9mm SBR and I'm golden.
    I saw that the other day and immediately checked the bank account then the credit card. Fortunately for the girlfriend, I don't have the money for it. Otherwise it would be sitting with my other firearms right now.
    Because majority of people can't afford them. But everyone can afford to buy a frankenbuild AR and put Chinese **** on it

If I saved all my money from my AR SBR instead of doing my AR, I would have enough for a Vector plus magazines, plus ammo. :): Then again, I'm a brand snob.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I won't get them all. This isn't Pokemon. However, I do plan on at least one pistol caliber SBR and a couple of cans. One in rifle caliber and one in pistol caliber. I shoot 9mm only, so get a 9mm can and a 9mm SBR and I'm golden.

I saw that the other day and immediately checked the bank account then the credit card. Fortunately for the girlfriend, I don't have the money for it. Otherwise it would be sitting with my other firearms right now.

The "I won't get them all line", yeah I said that too. 5 SBRs ago. Now I just need a MP5SD, and maybe a MP5K......

On the cans, unless you just want to buy several, get bigger than you need. If you need a 9mm, get a .45, if you need a 5.56, get a .308.

That Coharie has been on Gun Broker forever. Use caution.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I don't mind buying multiple cans. SBRs are another story. I'm honestly gonna stay at two SBRs. I don't shoot a whole lot, so they already sit quite a bit as it is. Any I buy after I get my two are gonna be because my girlfriend wants them. With five people on our trust, I don't have time to sit and wait for everyone to go downtown.

Top Bottom