• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So... how about that bad experience that Fitch's bro had outside of Circle Center mall with IMPD, what ever happened?
    Actually, he was advised by a few members to say nothing, since it was under investigation and a complaint had been filed. My guess is he took their advice, after being beaten up by one segment. Wonder why the officer involved hasn't shown up to post his side of the story? Surely, Frank or someone can get him to sign up and tell us "THE TRUTH"?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    , Actually, he was advised by a few members to say nothing, since it was under investigation and a complaint had been filed. My guess is he took their advice, after being beaten up by one segment. Wonder why the officer involved hasn't shown up to post his side of the story? Surely, Frank or someone can get him to sign up and tell us "THE TRUTH"?

Now you are trying to confuse them...they weren't trained that way.;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    , Actually, he was advised by a few members to say nothing, since it was under investigation and a complaint had been filed. My guess is he took their advice, after being beaten up by one segment. Wonder why the officer involved hasn't shown up to post his side of the story? Surely, Frank or someone can get him to sign up and tell us "THE TRUTH"?

For the same reason others told Fitch not to say anything else.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ah, so you instead take it out on fellow INGO Members, gotcha..
    :rolleyes:
    Yeah... again comprehension of the written word is just too far out there sometimes.

Bad Pizza sucks.
    I'm almost out of my liquid "medicine".
    I need to get my ass to WallyWorld and get a box of .22's. I can't believe I almost let myself run out.
    Waambulance! :lol:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I told him about INGO when I contacted him to talk to him about his side of the story. I told him that an accusation was being made against him and that if he wanted to he could give his side. Obviously he didn't feel comfortable doing so once he found out a complaint was filed against him.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :rolleyes:
    Yeah... again comprehension of the written word is just too far out there sometimes.

Bad Pizza sucks.
    I'm almost out of my liquid "medicine".
    I need to get my ass to WallyWorld and get a box of .22's. I can't believe I almost let myself run out.
    Waambulance! :lol:
    I would rep you for covering several post at once, but sadly I am out

Top Bottom