• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've been waiting for "A Day WITH a Woman" (or three)....Naw, just kidding. Wife would be p**sed! My wife went to work today as she always does, dedicated RN. It seems to me that these people that involve themselves in these "Day Without" protests just don't have jobs that matter anyway. If people with really important jobs acted this way I think there would be a lot of vacancy announcements released in the following 24 hours.

I am in no way standing up for these women, but I think teachers are very important.

The 'Day Without A Woman' Strike Is Closing Schools Around The Country | The Huffington Post

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Dang I guess Hooters won't be open today.

I'm waiting for the pink slips to be delivered tomorrow after companies put out a notice to all earlier this week that this is not an excused absence.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    But not interested in promoting childrens' education over their own grievances.

Again, I am not standing for what they believe or how they are doing it. I myself have missed work for my own grievances. They would be yours as well, 2nd amendment rights.
    My son is IN school today, because the teachers showed up. My granddaughter is IN school today, because teachers showed up.
    Some think I am a nut because I miss work for what I believe, now some are doing the same about this. AGAIN, I do not align with this group, never have, never will. They don't speak for all. I'll stand up for their right to protest though..

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How F'd up would it be if we men did this kind of crap.

Let's ask a lesbian second wave feminist....

quote-men-have-sacrificed-and-crippled-themselves-physically-and-emotionally-to-feed-house-and-protect-camille-paglia-257699.jpg

camillepaglia1.jpg

533902-Camille-Paglia-Quote-A-woman-simply-is-but-a-man-must-become.jpg

feminism.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And I am so curious what these "Grievances" are.

In truth what "Grievances" can they possibly have.

I have been looking for a clear answer to this from the beginning of the pink Raging marching "V" movement.

Not being a douche I just want an honest answer.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

...and as soon as they are able to articulate actual grievances, I'm sure they'll let us know what they are.

Oh, and to the extent this is affecting school systems disproportionately (if it really is), that tells you everything you need to know about why kids are the way they are.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ...and as soon as they are able to articulate actual grievances, I'm sure they'll let us know what they are.

Oh, and to the extent this is affecting school systems disproportionately (if it really is), that tells you everything you need to know about why kids are the way they are.

^^^^^^^Bingo^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom