• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    see a lot of bashing in this thread and am about to dust off the hammer. Seems to be the tone this week.
    You need to relax man... take a deep breath...

89B97D0E-3020-407C-8859-F82925C6455E.1612574665.gif

Yeah... you feelin' better? Feelin' alright, huh?

IFLWQYJ.gif

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Johnk you're a good sport. I probably came off like a jerk yesterday because in my effort to be the funniest guy in the room, sometimes I sound like a prick...mea culpa

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm all for anyone doing what he or she wants to with their firearms, and I'm all for anyone buying whatever firearms they want to buy. For any reason.

I don't think the OP was saying this, but I also want to add I would tell anyone who has an opinion on what I do to go sit on a tack.

Aside from my wife, who caught me buying about $500 worth of ammo the other day....To her I say yes dear, it was totally necessary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My holy grail is a Belgium Model 1889 rifle, try finding one of those at a reasonable price, they don't exist! I saw one last weekend at the Militaria Show-of-Shows and I'm pretty sure it was the first time I have ever even seen one on a table for sale. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money for it. That's the way it goes.
    Well said, and everybody has a personal grail or two

Like a nice Venezuelan contract FN49 or a Gewehr 98 that doesn't look like it was used as a fencepost for 40 years

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm gonna regret this reply but the heck with it. So when's the last time in the past 20 years you heard of a mass shooting involving a Garand or a Mauser?
    When is the last time in the past 20 years you heard of a collector committing a mass shooting?

Indiscriminate killing is a mental and moral disease perpetrated mostly by people who don't buy the gun until they succumb to the Devil, so they buy the most firepower that is easily available not scour gunbroker for a milsurp. Occasionally they kill their Mom and use her guns but essentially the same MO

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok lets just say for arguments sake here that it is about platform availability; if this platform was not available would the evil in the persons heart had a different outcome? Would they have still been able to do evil?
    I expect just as much damage, if not more, could be done - Taxi Diver style - with an 1892 clone in 357 or 44, a shotgun, and a New York reload of Glock 17s

Effort needs to be focused on the crazy and the decay that creates and feeds it

Top Bottom