• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just packing it in for the night, almost everyone has gone home. We are all tired, dusty, and filled with full-auto memories of the day.

One word to sum up today's event:

EPIC!!

More to come later. :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Epic is the understatement of the decade Evan! I can't thank your family enough for graciously hosting us! I brought my camera with every intention of taking a TON of photos, but never even took the camera out! LOL

The guns were great, the food was great, the weather was..well great! LOL Now that this is in the books, can't wait for the alumni shoot next year! LOL

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Had more fun today then I have had in a very long time. I can't thank esrice and his family enough for everything they did today. Ingo is very lucky to have them and so many great people, some of whom I met today. The guns were awesome along with the food and on top of that I learned alot. Thanks again to lovemywoods and family and Ingo for making this happen.

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    Good times everybody. Thanks lovemywoods and family for being gracious hosts and opening your home and range to us for the day. Thanks Nick, Corey, Raoul and Chuck for the awesome lineup of weapons. Chris, thanks for the ammo. Nice meeting all the participants.

May post cellphone video in a minute if it turned out decent.

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I just got home from NFA day and I am sick as a dog. I'm suffering from a horrible case of FAS ( Full Auto Syndrome). Gotta go see NFA doc on Monday.

Thank you Rice Family for hosting and providing the wonderful pork. This day was a great gift and I am sincerely grateful for being permitted to attend. +infinity.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    First of all thank you Dave for hosting this event again and thank you to all the organizers for letting me participate again.

Now EPIC that is an understatement. Sorry Evan ;). I don't think there are words to describe it. It's just freaking awesome and you have to experience it :ar15:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just got home. I had a blast today. I honestly didn't know what to expect when I arrived. And there were so many guns! I didn't shoot all of them, but the ones I did shoot, wow! There's so many that I want to add to my wish list. I got to shoot and handle guns that I never would have dreamed I'd ever get to shoot.

I learned so much. It was fun just talking to the guys, and learning about every piece of weaponry there. The one thing I really want to get is a KEG12 12ga AOW. I loved that thing!

But the one thing that surprised me was VUPDblue's M&P. I've never really even glanced at the M&P's when I hit the gun shop. But when I tried his .45, well, wow! I carry a Glock 19, and I think I do fairly well with it, still needing to practice A LOT, I feel like I was just amazing with that M&P. I think it's weird that after a day of shooting machine guns, the one thing that sticks with me is a pistol. I'm seriously going to look into getting one. I'd love to be able to try it again, or even a 9mm. That would be great before I end up getting one.

Now I know what everyone means when they talk about lovemywoods' place. It was beautiful! I feel honored to have been invited, and for the gracious host. The food was amazing. The range and view and house was amazing.

I feel very grateful for everyone letting me shoot and handle their firearms. I'll never forget it! I got to meet some new friends. Had to listen to IndyMonkey's crap. He even TRIED to pick a fight with me, but I showed him who's who with my strong pimp hand. He knows who's boss now.
    And I also learned that ATM really does love bacon. He doesn't just talk about it on here for fun, he really is obsessed with it. And he's even funnier in person. Great guy!

Many thanks to the INGO mods. I really enjoyed hanging out with them today. I've learned so much from shooter521, esrice, and VUPDblue. I've asked them so many "dumb" questions in the past, and even today, and they never seem to mind, too much. Those 3 are just 1 of the reasons why INGO is so great.

I still can't get over how the guys here on INGO set this up. And just let complete strangers handle their expensive toys. THIS is why INGO is the best place on the net.

Thanks again everyone! I hope I get invited next year!

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    1e360028.jpg

332861e0.jpg

Just some of the awesome guns we were able to shoot. More pics and vids to come tomorrow, I'm worn out.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I feel very grateful for everyone letting me shoot and handle their firearms. I'll never forget it! I got to meet some new friends. Had to listen to IndyMonkey's crap. He even TRIED to pick a fight with me, but I showed him who's who with my strong pimp hand.

This reminds me of someone asking if they could follow me out of the hills, back to civilization. Sorry I forgot to wait for you.
    :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It was an awesome day with great people! The Rice family were outstanding hosts and I join everyone else in thanking them for opening their lovely home and land to us. There are many stories to tell and pictures to post, but for now I'm kind of tired and want to see if my wife will crack my toes. :ladiesman:

Anyway, I have other pics to post, but for now I leave you with this one, but I will preface the post by saying that I hope all are safe. If that is the case, then...

picture.php

Last edited:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    If we could sum up the day with only one picture. . . . .

nzq0wo.jpg

:D
    Man that dude seems pretty pleased. Hope his wife/girlfriend doesn't see him mess around with HER. Yeah the UZI she's female ;).

Man I am still waiting to see the wonderful shots Mark took today. I bet he caught some good ones.

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    As has been stated, today was a FANTASTIC day. I'm pretty sure I shot everything I wanted to, most of them many times! Thanks again to the Rice's for opening their home. They truly are incredible people. Thank you to all the vendors, with out you this day would not be possible. It was great to meet new people and put faces and voices to screennames. For those that I have met before, it was great to see you again. As has been said before, it is the members of this site that makes INGO a great place, and events like this so comfortable and enjoyable to take part in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom