paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    DSCN2860.jpg

I gotta ask. What is the Ideal wire lube used for? Something to do with the silencers?

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    As numerous ones have said WOW!! what a great day of shooting and learning. I can't begin to express the gratitude of the host,Lovemywoods, and his generous family for opening up their residence to a group of people who they knew very little about. The place was nothing but pure beauty that I could not get over. THANK YOU

To the event organizers, you had every detail worked out from the beginning to end. With plans in place for different types of scenarios such as medical emergencies.

The different vendors thank you for all your answers to probably the simplest of questions and opening my eyes to the fun that can be had by just understanding some of the different laws and how they need to be implemented.

Meeting different INGO members and sharing the experience of a lifetime with people with the same intrest, what a day.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok folks....got home about 4 hours ago (stayed the nite in greenwood at the hotel esrice manages) and I STILL can't stop thinking about the fun we had yesterday. I saw a LOT of grins that just wouldn't stop yesterday. And I am talking both the partcipants as well as the vendors! I want to again thanks lovemywoods and Mrs. lovemywoods for graciously opening their home to us. It seems that the spicy and the bourbon & brown sugar were two most popular of the three BBQ sauces I brought. The Sweet didn't go QUITE as well. ;)

While I can't say I have been bitten by the NFA bug hard, I can say that yesterday solidified my desires to pick up a couple of cans (.22LR and 7.62) and possibly an AOW in the near future. Corey I am planning on contacting you about them soon so be ready for even MORE stupid questions from me! LOL

VUPDBlue thank you for the time and effort you have put into studying and being knowledgable about the NFA rules. I can see how it could be very VERY easy to get yourself into trouble with such things.

And last but not least I can definately say I am a PROUD member of the Church of the Brass Rainbow.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I want to thank everyone, I cannot believe how lucky I am to have met so many good people! The Rice family, you are great, Dawnn and I cannot thank you enough! All the vendors, you guys rock! We kept you busy all day and nobody complained, and we abused your toys to no end! Yesterday was one of the best I've ever had, I had that smile for a very good reason, how often do you find yourself in such great company and get to play with awsome toys?

Dawnn and I sincerely thank you all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom