Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Umm.... a little high. :rolleyes:

If you averaged the 9mm and .223 ammo that was mostly shot, 150k pieces would be equivalent to about $45,000. hahahaha

Hmm. I was thinking about 60 people showed up. And thinking of how many rounds each person brought/shot. I was thinking the more tactical guys would have brought around 2000 rounds each. I knew my number was high, but wouldn't have thought it was THAT high. But I dunno. I was never good at guessing how many M&M's are in the jar.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Well, I took my wife to a gun shop the Friday before NFA day, and she handled quite a few .22LR pistols, and a few self defense pistols. We were looking to pick up a .22LR for her soon to start learning with (and for some cheap fun!). She decided that a Walther P22 fit her hand the best, so later on at home we were looking at the various factory available color combinations they had. She decided on the pink digital camo.

So... my point is, that it might be wearing a can on Alumni Day 2011... IF any men are willing to get their picture shooting it broadcast on the internet. I certainly got enough strange looks when we broke it in today. :laugh:

As far as the ladies that will be attending, I don't expect many objections from you.

Hopefully the pink digital camo P22, and subsequently, ME, will be quite the chick magnet at NFA Alumni Day 2011. :D

For those interested, I'll be writing a little review in the "Women and Firarms" section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom