• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Who's holding out on pics? Someone showed me some fireball pics from my M44 that I haven't seen posted yet...:popcorn:

Well no pics, but I think I got a really short video of 1 fireball.:D
    Would have had more, but the battery crapped out, next time I'm going to bring my battery jump start pack, it's got a USB port on it and we could have used it to jump the one vehicle that needed it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igk4ftq2KkY"]YouTube - PW2 Shoot[/ame]

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Fun fact:

Did you guys know Kimmi MADE her pants for the shoot? I don't know about you guys, but sewing is like trying to read War and Peace in it's original Russian to me... so the fact that someone can make pants in a day amazes me. I just thought I'd share because I think that's amazing and I know she'd never tell anyone herself. She's too modest.

WOW - that's impressive - in one day. Hell, my patience level ends after anything but a quick patch job! After looking at some of the hi-rez images, those look like better quality Mountain BDU's than the stuff we were issued in the old days. I just figured they were newer surplus or something.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It's getting lonely in here.

Well, not so lonely anymore!

It's really dark outside on my deck.

My oldest is 6 and will probably start coming to shoots with me. Hes pretty well behaved around guns and adults.

I've got my LCP sitting here with me. I really wanna dump a mag. Prolly not a good idea.

I just pee'd in the back yard, didnt want to walk the extra 15' to the 3rd bathroom.:D

Sweet!

If I have to go while I'm on the deck, it's going over the side... just need to make sure and aim downwind.

Are you trying to get this thread locked?

Indeed. Let's not turn the AAR into yet another [STRIKE]post whore[/STRIKE] status update thread, OK? I'd hate to have to lock BOTH of them... I'd just move the status update thread to the trashcan, but I know full well the vortex created by everyone's post count rolling back would destabilize the very fabric of time and space. :):

So to prevent that, please keep your comments in this thread relevant to the event that just transpired... not to planning the next one (there's a thread for that), and not to random musings of your disturbed minds.

Please and thanks.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    photo-35.jpg

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    K & K :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

You know i hate to be the one to point this out , but watching my wife shoot that 8" barrel 308 4"s away from her face without eye pro was VERY dumb on my part :noway:
    I guess i just got too excited & totally forgot to put our glasses in the range bag :dunno::noway:
    Next time would someone give me a swift kick in the arse to remind me !!
    A simple mistake with a "toy" like that could have been bad.
    OK im done acting like mother hen :n00b:

But she did a great job shooting that 308!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Indeed. Let's not turn the AAR into yet another [strike]post whore[/strike] status update thread, OK? I'd hate to have to lock BOTH of them... I'd just move the status update thread to the trashcan, but I know full well the vortex created by everyone's post count rolling back would destabilize the very fabric of time and space. :):

So to prevent that, please keep your comments in this thread relevant to the event that just transpired... not to planning the next one (there's a thread for that), and not to random musings of your disturbed minds.

Please and thanks.

I think that was like 20 hours ago...:dunno:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFJxNb4tKs]YouTube - INGO members shooting belt fed 1919[/ame]

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I just finished uploading my videos. I believe I have names matched up with videos correctly, but there is one that I can't put a name to so help me out.

That last pop out target video was me.

Thanks for taking the videos, it does help show you what you are doing wrong!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How late did people stay at the shoot?

Nice bonfire, BTW!:rockwoot:

:D That was me on the right. I was playing fire bug trying to stay warm. There were like 4 pieces of wood and 4 phone books so I had to make due. Oh and a bunch of cardboard and empty ammo boxes. :D

It was close to 9 when the last guys left

Actually I think it was after 9pm really. We didn't get home til after 11:15 and it didn't take us 2 hours so..... :dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    :D That was me on the right. I was playing fire bug trying to stay warm. There were like 4 pieces of wood and 4 phone books so I had to make due. Oh and a bunch of cardboard and empty ammo boxes. :D

Actually I think it was after 9pm really. We didn't get home til after 11:15 and it didn't take us 2 hours so..... :dunno:

9:15 is still close to 9 :D

We stopped when we got to 69 and it was 9:45 or so

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Come on, IBM. Post those videos! Did you get a video of me with the pop out target? I'm hoping someone did.

I can honestly say NO I did not get you because I was about 20 feet behind and had maybe 6 people in front of me and I went "WOW" who cranked that series off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom