cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Ricochet? I think this is why!

Photo0284.jpg

I think those 308 rounds tore up the 1/2" mild steel pretty good .

And I seen a couple of guys picking up spent 223 rounds out of the dirt that looked nearly perfect. It looks like while the plate was dancing around some got glancing blows and went side ways into the legs ground ect.

Photo0285.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I certainly had a major FAIL on my part that day. :xmad: I was so mad at myself when I went four out of four on the bowling pins then ran out of ammo! :n00b:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thank you fpd9317 for making this event happen! :yesway: It looks like a great time was had by all :ingo:

How about some eye protection people? :n00b:

I'm not seeing it in many of these pics and am wondering why. We have people shooting pins on the ground, into a wood pile, steel etc. I would hate for someone to lose an eye / get hurt at an event that was set up on INGO.

Hope to make it to the next one! :ingo:

I had eye cover right up till I tripped going out to the back forty and lost them. Didn't realize it till I got back up to the firing line and went back to try and find them.:xmad:

Man those was not cheap covers because they was good UV rated safety glasses that I wore to work also in case of bottles blowing up on the truck.

No I got to go see if I can get the same style because they fit my huge nogin good.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    While I'm thinking about it......

Did everyone get a chamber indicator flag?
    I thought I handed them out to everyone and hope I didn't miss anyone.

Just spreading some INGO swag and love around!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I had eye cover right up till I tripped going out to the back forty and lost them. Didn't realize it till I got back up to the firing line and went back to try and find them.:xmad:

Man those was not cheap covers because they was good UV rated safety glasses that I wore to work also in case of bottles blowing up on the truck.

No I got to go see if I can get the same style because they fit my huge nogin good.

I buy mine here SafetyGlassesUSA.com - Safety Glasses, Bifocal Safety Glasses, Shooting Glasses, Sunglasses

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I think I mighta peed on them!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

So I see I'm not the only one that lost their shooting glasses in the woods that day! :rolleyes: I had some extra ones packed but when I went to get them they were busted! :xmad: Can't say mine were expensive though. I bought some new ones already. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    While I'm thinking about it......

Did everyone get a chamber indicator flag?
    I thought I handed them out to everyone and hope I didn't miss anyone.

Just spreading some INGO swag and love around!

I had no idea you were passing them out. Its all good though. I'm sure we'll meet again. :yesway:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Thank you fpd9317 for making this event happen! :yesway: It looks like a great time was had by all :ingo:

How about some eye protection people? :n00b:

I'm not seeing it in many of these pics and am wondering why. We have people shooting pins on the ground, into a wood pile, steel etc. I would hate for someone to lose an eye / get hurt at an event that was set up on INGO.

Hope to make it to the next one! :ingo:
    Word. I'm required to wear eye protection at work, and I have a pair in my car at all times. They've saved me a few times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom