• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It doesn't look like we have many action shots. I saw a lot of cameras going during my run and many of the others, but no pics? If anybody took a pic of my son's run, please post it. I was so worried about making sure he didn't cut himself that I didn't even think about getting a pic or video.

HandK got a really cool action shot. Im sure he'll post it up when he gets them uploaded

I got almost 800 pictures! the most of them are action pictures! Sorry I been sicker than a dog all day!! Slept most of it! :n00b: But I will get them loaded up and post them!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I got almost 800 pictures! the most of them are action pictures! Sorry I been sicker than a dog all day!! Slept most of it! :n00b: But I will get them loaded up and post them!! :D

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Hope it doesn't last long. I'm not gonna complain about having to wait for the pics cuz I didn't do nuttin! I didn't even bring a camera.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    WTB Busse Basic 11...:D

:popcorn:

Dang it that's one thing I was thinking too!! Probably closest in my price range, lol.

I want to thank Dave and Dawnn for the hospitality and as usual they put on a great event. It was good to see everyone. Sorry I had to cut out early I had bowling league too. After the competition my right arm was so sore I couldn't bowl normal till the third game, lol. I guess I need to work out more for next year!

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    This was a great event and I enjoyed meeting a number of INGO members here. Thanks Dave and Dawn for hosting and putting this on...

Thanks HandK for letting me bum a ride down...even though I had to drive back but at least it was in a nice truck and the satellite radio let me listen to the ND game.

I'm typically a gun guy but man I learned a lot about knives and now I'm going to have to add a few to the collection. Already googled around the web and those blasted Busse's are hard to find...maybe I'm missing something.

J

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    This was a great event and I enjoyed meeting a number of INGO members here. Thanks Dave and Dawn for hosting and putting this on...

Thanks HandK for letting me bum a ride down...even though I had to drive back but at least it was in a nice truck and the satellite radio let me listen to the ND game.

I'm typically a gun guy but man I learned a lot about knives and now I'm going to have to add a few to the collection. Already googled around the web and those blasted Busse's are hard to find...maybe I'm missing something.

J

It was great to have you there my friend! Glad you made it.:)

The best place to find Busse's is either one of the few shows they do, blade show, knob creek machine gun shoot, Indy 1500, or bladeforums exchange area and there are a few that show up here.:thumbsup:

Go ND! 8-0! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Here we go!! :D

DSC08790.jpg

DSC08794.jpg

DSC08796.jpg