• Status
    Not open for further replies.

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    ok this is not a class 3 dealer the only one i have been to i think was acc guns but they are out of business ill check the gun and post my findings after work

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Take your camera. Really would help the conversation out.

And because netiquette requires it:

:postpics:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    POST THE DEALER NAME!!!! your lack of doing so makes a lot of us refuse to believe your post is valid. if your not posting it because you think someone is gonna go buy it, thats nuts. if anyone went and bought or made an illegal gun, your just begging to be put in prison. your whole story seems false

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    now i can post as i put it in layaway untiil i get the answer i know is coming a big red stamp that says "NON TRANSFERABLE" im sure that is going to happen. here e5ranger375 bradis in camby they are not class 3

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Trust me, bradis has a certified AR armorer. There's no way they'd have a MG without their knowledge.

I too call :bs: on the whole story. I'd like to see pictures. Go to bradis, ask them to see it so you can take pictures and post them. Otherwise this whole thread is :bs:

EDIT: Or I'll just take shooter's word for it. :):

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    There is no way Bradis is unknowingly in the possession of an NFA item.

I don't think you know what you were looking at, OP.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    this is true that hammer drop has no discerenable diff but when broken open you can operate the hammer manualy in any AR and in postion 3 the "HOOK" does not engage the triger. crest is standard like on all other oly from the 90s. and on a side note people are to scared of "big brother watching" like this is a george orwell book i just want to know if i can transfer this weapon into legal

What VUPDBlue said. If it is from later than '86, you can't have it. As long as it's a machine gun that is.

What shop is it in?

Furthermore, if you don't think the ATF watches websites like this one you are sadly mistaken. Just ask the guy in Florida that tried to sell his sp89 with forward grip and stock.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What shop is it in?

Furthermore, if you don't think the ATF watches websites like this one you are sadly mistaken. Just ask the guy in Florida that tried to sell his sp89 with forward grip and stock.

he claims its at bradis, and now he has it in layaway. i called BS, if im wrong then i will give an appology and accept any negative rep, but ive been shopping at Bradis since i was a kid, and I KNOW these people are good guys and gals, and they know their guns, and i just dont see it happening. everyone makes mistakes, but this is just A LOT weird.

oh and please DO TELL, about the florida incident and the federalies. i havent heard this one yet.
    :popcorn:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have been PM'ing .356luger, and it appears the actual facts of the case differ significantly from the scenario presented in the OP. The gun is NOT on layaway at Bradis; it was supposedly bought by a friend of the OP several years ago.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I have been PM'ing .356luger, and it appears the actual facts of the case differ significantly from the scenario presented in the OP. The gun is NOT on layaway at Bradis; it was supposedly bought by a friend of the OP several years ago.

Bought by a friend a few years ago isn't quite the same as "I just put it on layaway," is it?

Oh well, nobody is perfect. We must make allowances. It's just a slight error in timing. And ownership. And location of the gun....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

spkivs.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom