• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Interested in this. Any idea what the times will be? I'd be headed down from Indy, and would need to know what the start times are.

If I'm reading this right, IF I attend the DR101 on Saturday, I can attend the DR201 on Sunday. Reason I ask is back in the thread it appeared you wanted someone to have taken a defensive pistol course before they could take the DR101, or DR201. I have not, would I still be allowed to attend this course?

Also, I assume it is $125/day?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Interested in this. Any idea what the times will be? I'd be headed down from Indy, and would need to know what the start times are.

If I'm reading this right, IF I attend the DR101 on Saturday, I can attend the DR201 on Sunday. Reason I ask is back in the thread it appeared you wanted someone to have taken a defensive pistol course before they could take the DR101, or DR201. I have not, would I still be allowed to attend this course?

Also, I assume it is $125/day?

Start times will be 09:00 eastern on both days. Should finish around 16:00 to 17:00, depending on how the class is proceeding. After that, we'll do a "debrief" (where you get to criticize me!).

Yes, if you do DR101 on Saturday you are welcome to also do DR201 on Sunday. The defensive pistol class prerequisite is a guideline. Send me an email and we can discuss whether or not this class is suitable for you and if not, how we can make it suitable before September!

The tuition is not set yet, but it will be in the $125/day ballpark.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Okay ... the team (i.e. Coach) "motivated" me to set some dates at our recent meeting. We're going to do do DR101/DR201 back to back on the same weekend. DR201 is open to anyone who has completed my DR101 or has comparable experience/training from elsewhere. Here they are:

24 SEP 2011 - DR101 "Intro to Defensive Rifle" - RileyCC
    25 SEP 2011 - DR201 "Defensive Rifle 2" - RileyCC

I'll post an "official" announcement in the near future with all of the details, but this should help you guys start to plan.

Not sure how I missed this, I'm blaming it on getting married 10 days ago and all the moving and fun stuff associated. Let me check my schedule, but right now it looks like I'm in for both days.

HOSS5569

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Elkhart, IN
    Would attend depending on date.

I would love to attend have about 24 years experience with M16 and AR15 but always looking to practice and to learn more.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Now this is true. ;) At least I have a much better idea of what equipment I like now thanks to you!

Indeed!

I am sorry to say I've not really needed it since I saw you last. I have a couple more that have sufficed on the rare occasions I've had my rifle in my hands at the range.

I would love to attend have about 24 years experience with M16 and AR15 but always looking to practice and to learn more.

Good! What kind of experience have you had with them?

Top Bottom