Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Funny, but I've been thinking along these lines since the day after the attack. It's too perfectly aimed at the 2nd Amendment to rule out that as the intent. Plus, the timing would have been perfect had Clinton been elected instead of Trump. Too focused of an attack on the 2nd Amendment to be ruled out as such.

Same here... almost immediately had that thought which became a frontrunner, to me, once it was confirmed it wasn't a radical Islamist attack... that this was an anti-Trump, anti-conservative and anti-2A attack. The next level of #Resist. JMO.

And, if we find that the monster obtained all of his semi's and bump-stocks, oh I don't know, say after November 8, 2016, then to me, that would be sufficient proof.

And, not to re-ignite the "debate", but the sheer number of conservative/patriotic country music artists and the number of patriotic songs that they produce for their fans, and the success of those songs and artists, reinforces for me the perception that the majority of country artists and fans are pro-America, pro-military, pro-gun, patriotic and conservative.

This is just my opinion and you don't have to believe me, but I would suggest that you ask the Dixie Chicks...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    hqdefault.jpg

Track?

tracks-maze.jpg

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Same here... almost immediately had that thought which became a frontrunner, to me, once it was confirmed it wasn't a radical Islamist attack... that this was an anti-Trump, anti-conservative and anti-2A attack. The next level of #Resist. JMO.

And, if we find that the monster obtained all of his semi's and bump-stocks, oh I don't know, say after November 8, 2016, then to me, that would be sufficient proof.

And, not to re-ignite the "debate", but the sheer number of conservative/patriotic country music artists and the number of patriotic songs that they produce for their fans, and the success of those songs and artists, reinforces for me the perception that the majority of country artists and fans are pro-America, pro-military, pro-gun, patriotic and conservative.

This is just my opinion and you don't have to believe me, but I would suggest that you ask the Dixie Chicks...
    It feels good no to be alone.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This is why college is important.

It is a quest. A 14 year old Lakota boy is sent on his vision quest. If he returns, he becomes a warrior.

But, if he fails or says "Vision quests are so yesterday. My grandfather quit after the first bad dream and look what he did with his life"....you get ....

this:

PastelCheerfulClownanemonefish.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;p5rQHoaQpTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rQHoaQpTw[/video]

Top Bottom