Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    broken-laptop.gif

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I know...Hough already ruined the film "The Warriors" for me. (Don't ask:)) and now he killed "Happy Days" lol...

So to Denny a thread is analogous to Houghing a TV show. But with the incorrect way I pronounce "Hough" in my head, Houghing makes me think of That '70's Show.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I gotta ask....

After he shared that revelation I watched it again and suspected he was right....

2005_10_warriors3.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Um, hello? Leather vests with no shirts? Face make-up and baseball bats? Roller-skates, striped shirts, and overalls? These weren’t gangs. They were choruses from Broadway shows.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Maybe we are too young to know what gangs in the 70s looked like. But something tells us they did not look like the cast of Rocky Horror. The film's campiness is what saves it from the ridiculous plot and horrible acting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We giggle when at the end of the film the gang returns to Coney Island for one last fight. The gang leader who framed them calls out "Warriors, come out and play." Come out and play? Indeed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The Warriors was the first gay gang film. And it will likely be the last.[/FONT]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    After he shared that revelation I watched it again and suspected he was right....

2005_10_warriors3.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Um, hello? Leather vests with no shirts? Face make-up and baseball bats? Roller-skates, striped shirts, and overalls? These weren’t gangs. They were choruses from Broadway shows.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Maybe we are too young to know what gangs in the 70s looked like. But something tells us they did not look like the cast of Rocky Horror. The film's campiness is what saves it from the ridiculous plot and horrible acting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We giggle when at the end of the film the gang returns to Coney Island for one last fight. The gang leader who framed them calls out "Warriors, come out and play." Come out and play? Indeed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The Warriors was the first gay gang film. And it will likely be the last.[/FONT]
    I remember what gangs from the 70s looked like in Chicago, and you are correct, it was nothing like the guys in the movie. :):

They did have the Lizzies gang too.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So to Denny a thread is analogous to Houghing a TV show. But with the incorrect way I pronounce "Hough" in my head, Houghing makes me think of That '70's Show.

Not just TV shows...He does it to movies as well...I posted something about the film "Anatomy of a Murder" and I was terrified when Hough responded but then relieved when he said, "One of my favorite films...Very well done.."

I thought he was going to come on and said, "You do know that Jimmy Stewart's lawyer character was bisexual and murdered the husband because he was worried he was going to tell the bar association about their relationship..."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not just TV shows...He does it to movies as well...I posted something about the film "Anatomy of a Murder" and I was terrified when Hough responded but then relieved when he said, "One of my favorite films...Very well done.."

I thought he was going to come on and said, "You do know that Jimmy Stewart's lawyer character was bisexual and murdered the husband because he was worried he was going to tell the bar association about their relationship..."

I have a first edition of the book if that makes you feel better.

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Come on guys, let's get this back on track. The media is saying that they have just obtained Paddock's college transcripts. I can't wait to find out if he was indoctrinated.

Top Bottom