• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    If he’s not tried as an adult, isn’t he just put in Juvenile detention until he’s 18 and then his record is wiped clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We already have.

My my thoughts are what can they or will they do to him. Where do you put him.

Where does the justice system put him? Or where do I put him?

Cause if you go into a school shooting, I figure 6 foot under is where you belong. Anything less and he should be thanking everyone for them being "nice".

And, the justice system is actually not there to administer justice.
    It is there, to protect the public from themselves, and to protect the criminal from a vengeful mob.
    Because mobs may not be right, but they can be vengeful.

The justice system is supposed to alleviate those problems. And as long as the public views it as doing it's job, it does.
    But when it doesn't, criminals walking from trial to jail have been known to have stuff happen to them.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Where does the justice system put him? Or where do I put him?

Cause if you go into a school shooting, I figure 6 foot under is where you belong. Anything less and he should be thanking everyone for them being "nice".

And, the justice system is actually not there to administer justice.
    It is there, to protect the public from themselves, and to protect the criminal from a vengeful mob.
    Because mobs may not be right, but they can be vengeful.

The justice system is supposed to alleviate those problems. And as long as the public views it as doing it's job, it does.
    But when it doesn't, criminals walking from trial to jail have been known to have stuff happen to them.

Very true. I seem to feel as you do about what really needs to happen but we both know that will not be the case.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I can help him.
    Wood Chipper Feet First......... Slowly.

I don't care if the kid was 10 years old. He's using up too much oxygen as it is.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My money is on 9mm FMJ. I presume a 22 wouldnt be as devastating.

That would go a ways to explaining how Jason Seaman was out of the hospital in 3 days. He is a seriously big dude and in comparison Ella appears to be tiny. It's a miracle either is still with us.

I could live to a ripe old age never hearing the name of this 13 year old would-be mass-murderer and that would be fine with me.

Now, how to stop this from happening again...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That would go a ways to explaining how Jason Seaman was out of the hospital in 3 days. He is a seriously big dude and in comparison Ella appears to be tiny. It's a miracle either is still with us.

I could live to a ripe old age never hearing the name of this 13 year old would-be mass-murderer and that would be fine with me.

If we start right now it will take years to turn this around. And even then it will never stop until GFZ go by the way of the DoDo

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

There is no way to stop it from happening again. There will always be sick and evil people that will want to do bad things.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    WIBC announced he had two guns; A 45 and a 22. Three guesses which one he started with? (and the first two dont count)

So it wasnt a "real" caliber after all.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    There is no way to stop it from happening again. There will always be sick and evil people that will want to do bad things.

Not until as a society we understand that we need to control or kill the evil / mentally ill among us. It will not stop. If you can not be trusted to exercise your constitutional rights you can not be trusted.

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Given the rumored scenario that Ella turned him down for a date. No idea if this is true. But if it is, it doesn’t fit the narrative of the mass school shootings plaguing our country. It was a crime of passion. So what was his plan? Bust into the classroom, shoot to kill Ella and then what? Throw his life away? Do you think he knew he wouldn’t be tried as an adult? Or do you think he planned on turning the gun on himself and ending his life? Only to be thwarted by hero Jason Seaman? What was this asshat thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not until as a society we understand that we need to control or kill the evil / mentally ill among us. It will not stop. If you can not be trusted to exercise your constitutional rights you can not be trusted.
    You can never know who all of the evil are. Many do not show their evil until it is way too late.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    You can never know who all of the evil are. Many do not show their evil until it is way too late.

Which is why we should all be allowed to be in the position to defend ourselves. Being defenseless does not protect the sheep from the wolves.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Which is why we should all be allowed to be in the position to defend ourselves. Being defenseless does not protect the sheep from the wolves.
    No argument here. We can be in a position to stop bad things sooner, but we will never eliminate them.

Top Bottom