• BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    HOA > FAA
    If you live within the allotment, see if the feds come to your rescue

And it's not like communities have ever imposed noise ordinances, curfews or other restrictions on federally controlled entities such as airports and their tenants and made them stick. Keep pushing, lolz. You do my work for me

Last edited:

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    If you live within the allotment, see if the feds come to your rescue

And it's not like communities have ever imposed noise ordinances, curfews or other restrictions on federally controlled entities such as airports and their tenants and made them stick. Keep pushing, lolz. You do my work for me

Wait so are you really really being purple, cause I feel as if you arent?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, you're right. I felt like the delivery was sarcastic but I am not implying that the words mean other than they seem. Purple withdrawn

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just so I'm not misunderstood, I have no problems with drones. People can spend money on them, and do whatever.
    As long as whatever is legal, and either on public land, or over private land with permission.

Heck, one day I may get my own.
    Course, I already have 1,000 hobbies that I don't have time for. So.... maybe/maybe not.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    PEACE!
    25465981_1952670438091451_561065480_n.png

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    As long as whatever is legal, and either on public land, or over private land with permission.

Over private land without permission is legal. Also I look at it like this, 200' over a neighborhood and 50' over a cornfield is a bit different from 10' over somebodies backyard. As I know it right now, no decent person with a drone is causing an issue wanting to hover in peoples backyard.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    "Last night (Sunday) around 7:30, we believe someone might have been using a drone to spy in the upstairs windows at the back of our home"

I'm quoting my neighbor.

Did he go outside and listen? The things aren't silent by any means. Sound like a angry swarm of bee's. To get close enough enough to "spy" through a window with the typical drone FOV he'd see it, and by all means would hear it. There would be no doubt.

Top Bottom