Btown Rural
    1rl2pu.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've always thought the Mueller investigation was a politically fabricated hoax. If Mueller can't come up with something after all this time, then why shouldn't he be investigated? And if it is shown his so-called investigation was nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt, then he should be subject to penalties, civil (for wasting American taxpayer dollars), and criminal (for being a criminal).

I have always thought that Mueller's primary mission was the same as Comey's, to know that there was no collusion but never allow that to be publicly confirmed. I think that Mueller would love to turn up something serendipitous from all the digging, but I think the primary purpose has always been to keep Trump twisting in the wind. To keep those doubts in the minds of the undecided from ever being dispelled, keep him as weak as possible and hope to defeat him in 2020 if not before

If it is ever proven that this is the case, Mueller's reputation and Mueller himself should be utterly destroyed both politically and professionally

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have always thought that Mueller's primary mission was the same as Comey's, to know that there was no collusion but never allow that to be publicly confirmed. I think that Mueller would love to turn up something serendipitous from all the digging, but I think the primary purpose has always been to keep Trump twisting in the wind. To keep those doubts in the minds of the undecided from ever being dispelled, keep him as weak as possible and hope to defeat him in 2020 if not before

If it is ever proven that this is the case, Mueller's reputation and Mueller himself should be utterly destroyed both politically and professionally

The entire point of this 3 ring monkey circus is to have Trump under investigation. Just to have the illusion of wrong doing allows the left to drive home the lies with less resistance due to"The Investigation" so they keep it going with our tax dollars. This entire thing needs to end.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The entire point of this 3 ring monkey circus is to have Trump under investigation. Just to have the illusion of wrong doing allows the left to drive home the lies with less resistance due to"The Investigation" so they keep it going with our tax dollars. This entire thing needs to end.

Actually the money seized from Manafort have the investigation well within a manageable range...

When they are, the investigation Trump has dismissed as a witch hunt and a waste of money will more or less have paid for itself. Mueller's probe has posted costs of about $25 million so far. Exactly how much the government stands to collect will turn on how much of his property must be turned over to banks and others, and to New York's fluctuating real estate market.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ueller-russia-investigation-costs/2736507002/

Win-win

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

PREDICTION:
    The full results of the Mueller investigation will never be released. Democrats will block it. They will probably claim it contains national security information, or some such stuff. Their talking points will then become, "We can't reveal all the evidence in the report, but it shows conclusively that Trump should be removed from office and put in jail for life."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

PREDICTION:
    The full results of the Mueller investigation will never be released. Democrats will block it. They will probably claim it contains national security information, or some such stuff. Their talking points will then become, "We can't reveal all the evidence in the report, but it shows conclusively that Trump should be removed from office and put in jail for life."

Heck, some of them were saying that before he took office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

PREDICTION:

The Democrats? You can't be serious.

And BTW, collusion HAS been proven. Paul Manafort, while the Chairman for the Trump Campaign, was providing political polling data to the Russians, and Russian-aligned Ukrainians. Some of that data was public, and some was private.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

And BTW, collusion HAS been proven. Paul Manafort, while the Chairman for the Trump Campaign, was providing political polling data to the Russians, and Russian-aligned Ukrainians. Some of that data was public, and some was private.

Polling Data? That sounds ominous. And Ukrainianinz? Never trusted them one bit. Bunch of wannabe commie bastaadz.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Slam dunk. They got Trump now. I’m surprised they haven’t impeached him yet, frankly. Any day now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Slam dunk. They got Trump now. I’m surprised they haven’t impeached him yet, frankly. Any day now.

If you remember, the mandate wasn't to find collusion between Trump and the Russians, but the Trump campaign and the Russians. Trump could be completely uninvolved, but nevertheless, the link between his campaign and the Russians has been established.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you remember, the mandate wasn't to find collusion between Trump and the Russians, but the Trump campaign and the Russians. Trump could be completely uninvolved, but nevertheless, the link between his campaign and the Russians has been established.

No. The mandate was to find something impeachable. That’s all it’s ever been.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russia to disseminate false information was worse and there were potential laws being broken in the process with the use of the bogus bought and paid for information to take down Trump.

Top Bottom