After yesterdays experience,, I AM REALLY UNDER GUNNED!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't really wanna drag out my story so I'll keep it short. Stopped in a Speedway gas station yesterday to fill up, young man CONCEALING a carbine rifle! THATS RIGHT!! concealing! 30 sec later another young man got outta his car and slammed home whatever high cap mag sticks outta his handgun by 6-8 in.

My Kahr CM9 has been my go to for sometime now but thinking i need to up my game to my Glock 17.

It's probably my dyslexia kicking in here but what does this bolded part mean?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I've seen OC of rifles. But I've never seen someone CC a carbine.... sort of. Never SEEN it but I know its been done because I've done it. :): Not at a gas station or a store. Most of the time in hotels.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've seen OC of rifles. But I've never seen someone CC a carbine.... sort of. Never SEEN it but I know its been done because I've done it. :): Not at a gas station or a store. Most of the time in hotels.

I've got a story about a cross dresser with a .22 Marlin down her pants back when The Meadows was a happening place for getting shot.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The guy with the 32 round mag might have seen the carbine dude also?

Doesn't everyone carry a big stick or two in their car? For just in case? ;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The guy with the 32 round mag might have seen the carbine dude also?

Doesn't everyone carry a big stick or two in their car? For just in case? ;)
    Ive seen a Marion County Special Deputy doing traffic control with his G-lock in a thigh holster just above his knee, with a 33rd mag inserted. That was quite comical.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ive seen a Marion County Special Deputy doing traffic control with his G-lock in a thigh holster just above his knee, with a 33rd mag inserted. That was quite comical.
    Did he have a segway to? Please say yes. Lol

I helped an esteemed INGO member move a couple three years ago (drove my truck) and it was an interesting area. Turned out to be a drug dealing house next door that the SWAT team later raided. I had a 9mm AR concealed under my jacket and it was done right. Had a vest on too.
    Dont start no **** wont be no ****. If it starts I plan on finishing it and being alive to call my lawyer at the end.

I dont hamg out in gas stations or anywhere else with that kind of firepower on me though where people can see it. lol

Last edited:

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    If I want to walk around with a single shot .50 BMG, it still counts as 'concealed carry' as long as I've got a towel draped over it, right?

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    And why do you have a Nazi as your avatar herr Vogel?
    Do we have a fox in the hen house?

Ach, I've been found out! Quickly Hans -- to the Triebflügel!

Seriously though, my last name is Vogel, I'm obligated to display some degree of German bias.
    And my avatar is a sprite taken from an old video game, Advance Wars. Each faction therein is at least in part a caricature of a world power, and the "Green Earth" army is, depending on who you ask, based on either Germany specifically or the European Union as a whole.
    I picked it because it looked cool.:dunno:

Edit: The forum does not like umlauts apparently.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Ach, I've been found out! Quickly Hans -- to the Triebflügel!

Seriously though, my last name is Vogel, I'm obligated to display some degree of German bias.
    And my avatar is a sprite taken from an old video game, Advance Wars. Each faction therein is at least in part a caricature of a world power, and the "Green Earth" army is, depending on who you ask, based on either Germany specifically or the European Union as a whole.
    I picked it because it looked cool.:dunno:

Edit: The forum does not like umlauts apparently.
    Ha ok. I apologize for the mischaracterizarion and for wondering your intentions. We get trolls from the left that come here and try to start crap sometimes and I thought that's what it was. Welcome to ingo.

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    Ha ok. I apologize for the mischaracterizarion and for wondering your intentions. We get trolls from the left that come here and try to start crap sometimes and I thought that's what it was. Welcome to ingo.

It's all cool.
    Wait, let me guess. They come here, make an account and post a bunch of vile inflammatory stuff just so they can take a screenshot and go back to their own circles with "proof" that all those gun owners are a bunch of racist/bigot/misogynist/transphobe/whitesupremacist (delete as applicable).
    I've seen it before. It's why you don't trust anything that doesn't come with an archive.is link.

Back on the topic of the thread...
    So how 'bout them implausibly concealed firearms?

Top Bottom