After yesterdays experience,, I AM REALLY UNDER GUNNED!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, but doesn't wearing a duster/trench coat get you some weird looks on a hot day? That and some folks might automatically think you are on the sex-offender registry...

Polo shirt, dude!

Dusters and trench coats are for people who have trouble concealing their gear! And I do mean "gear."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    NuNbW1X.gif

Dude in the back reminds me of a landlord shot up in a dispute by a tenant. He was organically armored in a similar fashion. He realized he was shot through the hand, but it wasn't until the medics started checking him that it was discovered he had three through-and-through shots in his belly flab. 7.62, right to left IIRC, didn't even notice it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have been considering carrying a carbine in my trunk.
    I personally have never been in any kind of situation where I have felt "out gunned", I carry a G 17 as an edc with 3 extra 17rnd. mags giving me a total of 68 rounds available.

I believe taking yourself out of "shoot outs" is the best option if available.
    I don't need someone trying to sue me and ruining my life over some stupid sh*t which is usually the case in those situations.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories-gear/423914-truckvault-little-review.html

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Obama was the biggest gun salesman in history. I would imagine everyone now has hi cap pistols and hard hitting rifles at their disposal. The market is completely saturated with AR's. If you are not carrying equal force you are for sure out gunned.

I traded my Sig 938 for a G17 years ago. Carry full size duty pistols and a long gun to back it up. Be aware of your surrounding and be ready to bug out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Based on the frame, it looks like an old BUL M5 open division (IPSC & USPSA) gun. It's the same frame that Kimber user briefly for a high capacity .45ACP and I think Charles Daly imported them with their branding for a brief time.

Based on the type of gun and that image, unless it's a joke, that gun is s-t-o-l-e-n.

Top Bottom