• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If the Steel Dossier had the sky is blue, that would have been true, just like the Russians hacked the DNC.

Neither of which had anything to do with Trump.

You are so biased and disingenuous.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The dossier made a claim, and that claim was verified. The onus is on you if you debunk that the Steele Dossier was the first to make that claim, not me. Not that it matters, because as already know the dossier was the basis of the FISA warrant, right?
    Have you even read the actual dossier?

Yes. I did. Not recently though. I don’t recall every detail. I don’t recall the DNC hacking being a part of it.

Did you read through MCgrease’s post? The dossier wasn’t what broke it. Did you even read the dossier? If you did, why would you mention the DNC hacking which wasn’t even relevant to this thread, but you didn’t bother to mention the corroborated parts of the dossier that was. CNN reported in 2017 that the part of the dossier which said Trump campaign staff had talked to Russian officials, was corroborated with US intelligence. And we know from the Mueller report that this was true. But no. You waste our time with DNC hacking red herring jug****.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yes. I did. Not recently though. I don’t recall every detail. I don’t recall the DNC hacking being a part of it.

Did you read through MCgrease’s post? The dossier wasn’t what broke it. Did you even read the dossier? If you did, why would you mention the DNC hacking which wasn’t even relevant to this thread, but you didn’t bother to mention the corroborated parts of the dossier that was. CNN reported in 2017 that the part of the dossier which said Trump campaign staff had talked to Russian officials, was corroborated with US intelligence. And we know from the Mueller report that this was true. But no. You waste our time with DNC hacking red herring jug****.

Actually, the "Russian officials" link was the *real* red herring. We now know that Mueller specifically left out that the Russian official contact was actually a State Department contact.
    Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    CrowdStrike: co founded by a Russian.

FBI never examined the DNC servers. DNC wouldn't allow it. Why?

Mueller stated no Russia collusion with Trump. Now it is known that Democrat Party Officials colluded with Ukraine against Trump.

I wonder if Mueller thinks Trump is the most clever criminal of all time? He has been able conceal evidence despite years of wiretaps, investigations, informants, surveillance and hundreds of investigators interviews looking for that one piece of evidence. Where is it? That Trump, he must be playing 4 dimensional chess v. these 2 dimensional pikers!

BTW, Mueller is a liar and a criminal himself. Editing evidence used in his report is a felony. (You can search for it on the web). And surprise, the edits make the evidence used seem bad, but when you read the real evidence it makes Trump look good.

This Banana Republic crap has to end.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Color me surprised. It often seems your memory is selective.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What’s everyone talking about? I can’t remember.

I think everyone is talking about the Steele Dossier and how some people creamed their panties, thinking it was real, getting them ever closer to the edge, only to have it turn out not to give them happy ending they imagined.

#blue****s

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    LOL, your level of hubris to make that statement in regard to someone else is off the chart. Thanks for the laugh!
    Eh, I let it go. It’s all he’s got. And he’s right. I do have selective memory. I tend to forget the unimportant details. And what’s unimportant is subjective.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Eh, I let it go. It’s all he’s got. And he’s right. I do have selective memory. I tend to forget the unimportant details. And what’s unimportant is subjective.

Unimportant to Trumpers, blinded by the bright magnificence of the Orange Messiah.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you saying I’m a Trumper?

Odd are, and obviously this is my opinion, you are one of the Trumpers that is reluctant to admit it. One of those people that want others to think they are unbiased, when they actually are quite biased in favor of Mr. Trump.

So the answer the question. Yep.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Odd are, and obviously this is my opinion, you are one of the Trumpers that is reluctant to admit it. One of those people that want others to think they are unbiased, when they actually are quite biased in favor of Mr. Trump.

So the answer the question. Yep.
    So his occasional anti-Trump comments are really just to cover up his latent Trumpskyiteism....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remind me again why supporting President Trump is a horrible thing worthy of ridicule?

You are letting the whackos set the agenda.
    Same tactics are used with everything the leftists don’t like.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As I have stated earlier taking the anti-everything American stance requires no justification.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Remember when hoping the president failed was considered a bad thing?

image.jpg

Top Bottom