• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are entitled to your partisan opinion, as much as I am. Though, during the Muller investigation, I never stated opinion as fact, as if I was privy to information others weren't.

Not every statement of opinion needs to be prefaced with “this is just my opinion.” People believe stuff and state their beliefs. Panties needn’t be twisted over that. You’ve believed some **** that wasn’t true because you wanted it to be true, just like the rest of us. I hope you’ll admit that you’re far more critical of other opinions than you are of your own.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not every statement of opinion needs to be prefaced with “this is just my opinion.” People believe stuff and state their beliefs. Panties needn’t be twisted over that. You’ve believed some **** that wasn’t true because you wanted it to be true, just like the rest of us. I hope you’ll admit that you’re far more critical of other opinions than you are of your own.

I wouldn't be human if I wasn't.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The government and law enforcement doing all this checking up on pwople to see if they are breaking laws is exactly what SHOULDN'T be happening in this country. Its a damn shame and a tragedy what an abuse of power they agents of this government have and are committing against the people. But it will continue if its up to the government. They want more and more oversight and less and less freedom of the people.

"Checking up" on people "just because," is not something Govt/LE should do. However, if there is credible information, of possible wrongdoing, uncovered that needs to be investigated it should be investigated.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wonder if she still listens to Barry's dreamy voice on that iPod that he gave her with all of his voice recordings of his books.
    It's probably what puts her to sleep at night. I've heard it's quite sleep inducing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Checking up" on people "just because," is not something Govt/LE should do. However, if there is credible information, of possible wrongdoing, uncovered that needs to be investigated it should be investigated.
    "credible information" being the key phrase here.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "credible information" being the key phrase here.

It is, indeed. Once again, hence the investigation, as despite some folks believing that the Steele Dossier was completely fabricated, portions of it have been verified.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I agree wholeheartedly, and that is why this fiasco is the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States. Let's think about this for a minute. False information was used to try and torpedo a legitimate Presidential candidate's chances of winning. This same information was also used, and is still being used, to try and oust a sitting President. If our media had a shred of credibility, this would be in the news cycle non stop.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I agree wholeheartedly, and that is why this fiasco is the biggest political scandal in the history of the United States. Let's think about this for a minute. False information was used to try and torpedo a legitimate Presidential candidate's chances of winning. This same information was also used, and is still being used, to try and oust a sitting President. If our media had a shred of credibility, this would be in the news cycle non stop.

Obviously the bolded is hyperbolic. The rest, I understand why Trumper's believe such, but I haven't yet found that belief credible. In my opinion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is, indeed. Once again, hence the investigation, as despite some folks believing that the Steele Dossier was completely fabricated, portions of it have been verified.

By whom? Peter Strozk? And when? Before they took it to FISA or after? And which oarts are facts?

Let’s keep opinions out of it if you only want to talk about facts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    By whom? Peter Strozk? And when? Before they took it to FISA or after? And which oarts are facts?

Let’s keep opinions out of it if you only want to talk about facts.

Where is the opinion in the post you quoted?

Edit:
    Wait. Are you saying the Russians hacking the DNC is an opinion?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some people don't consider catching people dumb enough to fall for a phishing email to be "hacking"....

Just like some people don't call investigating people to determine if crimes occurred, "spying."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 Edit:

Did Trump cause this?

Didn't Obama say that was not possible? Maybe he caused it by his ineptitude.

I think it is much worse that Obama spent taxpayer money to try to defeat Netanyahu. Should we investigate that, or do you deny that too?

I don't expect an answer, you never do.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where is the opinion in the post you quoted?

Edit:

Huh? You inferred some things not implied. I asked you some questions. I’m reminding you that when you answer, you remember how much you want to make it about facts. But you didn’t answer. You diverted away from the question.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's funny how nothing ever became of this spying on Carter Page. Even after four FISA renewals. No indictment for criminal wrongdoing, not even a serious attempt at trapping him into a perjury trap. Nothing.

Interesting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Huh? You inferred some things not implied. I asked you some questions. I’m reminding you that when you answer, you remember how much you want to make it about facts. But you didn’t answer. You diverted away from the question.

I assumed your questions were rhetorical. Ok, I guess not. So, you're asking about people who believe that the Steele Dossier is fabricated. I am not aware of Peter Strozk's opinion of the dossier. However, Dr. Midnight, 17 hours ago, called the dossier "bull****," which I guess you can fault me for believing that such a statement was an indication of disbelief. McGrease, 3 Days ago, called the dossier "bogus." Ok that's a couple. DoggyDaddy, a week ago, called the dossier "Fraudulent." Based on the times I gave, you can determine the "before/after." You also asked which parts are facts. I made mention of one fact earlier in the thread, which I assumed you missed, and then stated if one wanted other facts from the dossier, they would need to look that up themselves. I assume you missed that as well.
    So where is this opinion you referenced?

Top Bottom