• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got one on gunbroker a few months ago that came out to $170 w/ shipping, so this really doesn't excite me

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    How do you order from AIM if you don't have a C&R License? Do they have the big local FFLS (i.e. INGO sponsors') FFLs on file or do I have to ask my dealer for a copy to submit?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was about to hit the button and thought that maybe I should give the 1500 one more try. I hope I don't regret this decision. :(

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, these are probably gonna disappear quick, if you really want one badly, you're probably better off doing it.

If I didn't already have one I' probably jump on it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I just scored two of em' :rockwoot:and I should be getting my two 91/30s tomorrow. That's a little more than I wanted to pay for em' but these things are getting harder and harder to find, so I'll take the hit. Que, if you want one, you better grab it quick.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I just scored two of em' :rockwoot:and I should be getting my two 91/30s tomorrow. That's a little more than I wanted to pay for em' but these things are getting harder and harder to find, so I'll take the hit. Que, if you want one, you better grab it quick.

This is my thinking as well. Plus aim has great customer service.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

I got mine! I guess I'll have to get the ID and FFL info to them tomorrow, though.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I am glad I got mine already....crap $199 for a 1944 in unknown condition. I know they are hard to find, but geez.....
    I paid $179 for the one I already have over a year ago. It was the first one I had seen in over a year, and I got it about 10 minutes after it was set on the rack for sale. While I was paying for it several other customers commented on it, so it wouldn't have lasted long if I had hesitated. I know what your saying, though, 200 clams for a rifle that was going for what, $60 something a couple years ago. I'll get over it in time.;)

Top Bottom