• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My M44 arrived from AIM's. I now have the 91/30, M38, and M44, so I guess I'm done with Mosins at this point. Now, I just have to find some time to shoot them. :rockwoot:

2011-05-05_00-00-29_918.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    My M44 arrived from AIM's. I now have the 91/30, M38, and M44, so I guess I'm done with Mosins at this point. Now, I just have to find some time to shoot them. :rockwoot:
    Done? You have only started. There are more variations than you can shake a stick at. I think I am up to 20 or so.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You don't play fair. :laugh: That is a very nice collection. What is the one, seventh from the right?
    Finnish M39 Mosin. Same as the 2 on it's left. The Finns took captured and purchased M91's and tore them down to the receivers. They then made new, carbine length, barrels and stocks (that could withstand the extreme cold) that they free floated. Some of the most accurate bone stock Mosins ever fielded. Sadly they were not fielded until the end of the Continuation War. Those Finns used M91's mostly for the Winter War and the Continuation War. The second from the right is an M91 used in Finland during the wars. Note how much longer it is than the 91/30's to its left or the Finn M39.

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    This is actually pretty sad. I had an IO inc. M44 given to me by my parents as a gift 3 years ago. The price they paid: $63. I never got into the milsurp stuff as an investment really, just have loved collecting and shooting. Really sad to see these weapons drying up.

Top Bottom