• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    Boiling water is nowhere near as hot as that bolt would get after a mag dump on full auto. I was going to mention taking a torch to the pin to heat that little SOB up.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Well, this sucks. The firing pin finally jammed and is stuck inside the bolt. Can't get the pin out because the retention pin is seized in the bolt. I've thrown enough time and money at this WASR. I know good ones exist, but I'm washing my hands of this one. Heaven forbid it would have been a life or death situation and the gun couldn't fire. I'm going to buy the new bolt for it and get rid of it.

sirxtc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    I have worked on my Draco Pistol, my PSL, and my buddies Mak90. I have gotten them all out with no problem. "The Mak90 pin hasn't been out since it was bought in the early 90's" However the pin only goes out one way. Not both from my experience. So try hitting it from the other side. There should be two pins in total. The firing pin retainer pin must come out first. Then you can remove the extractor pin. Both only go in one way and come out one way from my experience.

Top Bottom